Chapter Twelve- The Wedding Night (Warning)

YALL READY FOR THIS ?
Y'all remember what this gif means

YALL READY FOR THIS ?Y'all remember what this gif means

Here's how I felt as I wrote this ... Enjoy ?:::

Rey quickly began to get undid did

Rey quickly began to get undid did. Maz had undid the braids in her hair , and took off of her makeup . She out Rey in a silk nightgown that was shorter than usually , actually it only went above her knee. Maz kissed her forehead then left her.

She looked in the mirror and began to toy with her locket. The door opened and she quickly threw her soft nude robe over her body and tied it tight in front of her waist .

"Rey... Are you in here?" She heard Ben's voice say.

"Y-yes Ben" she said. He came out of the living room into the bedroom , she saw him wearing his black robe and long sleeping pants .

"Rey... Rey you're beautiful" he said as he walked to her.

"Thank you Ben " she whispered .

"You're welcome..." He walked closer to her "Rey , I'm going to kiss you know" he told her , she nodded her head softly and closed her eyes.

He pressed his lips on her softly . He wrapped his strong arms wound her tiny waist . He then pushed his tongue into her mouth , letting out a soft moan. He pulled away "you can kiss me back Rey ... What we're about to do is just as much me as it is you"

She nodded and began to kiss him back. He backed her up into the wall that was in their room and began to move his lips quickly on her neck and collarbone .

She was breathing deep and could feel his hands work their way around her body .

She found herself clutching his hair between her fingers and breathing hard. Finally out of much kissing she let out a moan , that only made him harder.