Chapter Fourteen- The Breakfeast After

Rey woke up before her new husband and reached for her nude silk robe and tied it over her body.

She walked over to the bathroom and gasped at its beauty . There was a large tub that could easily seat half the court. A beautiful golden shower and a toilet right next to it. A large sink and mirror. There was a large window that had a crimson and blue colored curtain that pulled across it.

She looked in the mirror and saw her bare form . She had small bruises on her collarbone and neck and her hips had red marks from his hands and her inner thighs were sore. She saw a glob of white mess that was him.

She ran to the bath and the water began to pour into the tub. She added in some soap and then stripped her robe off of her.

She sunk into the warm water and allowed the warm water to surround her . Rey dampened her long hair and watched as it flowed in the water around her .

She smiled and began to scrub her hair with a sweet liwi fruit. The scent filled her nose with a fresh smell.

She then took a rose colored soap bar and ran it across her arms and legs . She cleaned the glob of white mess around her waist and inner thighs ...

"Rey," she heard called from the bedroom . "Rey ? Where are you ?"

"In the bathroom" she replied as she grabbed the black towel that was nearby .

She squeezed the water out of her long hair and then dried her body off. She grabbed her robe and tied it around her and walked out of the bathroom with her soaking wet hair .

"Your hair is much longer wet isn't dear?" She heard Ben say.

"Yes ... I suppose so ... You said we had an early breakfast did you ?" She asked as she grabbed another towel and began to dry her hair .

"Yes we do ... I'm going to go shower and you can change and all... Your maids will be in here no doubt and I'll stay out of their way while you get ready." He told her and kissed her cheek softly . Rey smiled at him and then he walked off .

He was right , her maids came in 20 seconds later . They began to apply her makeup for the day as well as cover up the red marks on her neck and collarbone .

They dried her hair and began to braid it into a plait then was pinned up as a crown around her hair .

"What in the maker ? Just because she is a queen doesn't mean she should be put in some 50 year old woman's hair style ! Not even her duchess Leia wears her hair like that !" Maz said walking .

Rey smiled at the older woman and then Maz began to undo the crazy braid . She pinned up half of Rey's hair with a sapphire clip with red rubies .

"There ... Much better love ..." Maz smiled and walked over to her new wardrobe.

Rey was put in a slip and corset atop her underwear and bra then into a a gown . It was a rich sapphire color and beautiful red ruby. It had long sleeves and a train but not as long as last night .

"Here is your crown for the day" Maz said placing a simple crown on her head . Once more with sapphires and rubies .

Ben came out dressed in grey and black colored clothing . "You look beautiful " he said and grabbed her hand to kiss it.

As soon as Maz walked out of the room he then kissed her cheek. "We should go or we'll be late Ms. Kenobi Skywalker Organa Solo"

"I think Ms. Solo will be fine for now" she took his hand and they walked out.

They sat down at the table where Ben's parents were and Rey's father and cousin . "Reyhanne " Ben said holding her hand , she slightly cringed when he said her full name .
"This is my father Han and my uncle Luke" Ben said introducing her .