Chapter Thirty-Three- Rainy Days

-A.N.-
Before we start I just want thank you all for the reads and to say I'm so thankful for all of you !

Also please please please check out my new book "Tandem" where both Rey and Ben get stuck on Jakku together ! I'm also thinking of making other stories soon because I CANT STICK TO ONE STORY !

Happy Thanksgiving

"It's been raining for almost a month" Ben said as Rey looked out the window

"It's been raining for almost a month" Ben said as Rey looked out the window .

"We are in mourning Benjamin" she said rubbing her own arm.

"I know this is hard " he said resting a hand on her shoulder "that we lost our children ... and I just want you to know ... you may say you killed our children but to me you did nothing wrong... I blame you for nothing ..."

"I'm a murderer" she hissed .

"As am I" he told her.

"Liar" she walked way and sat down on the bench near their bed.

"It's true ... the hands that hold you at night killed people in the horrors of war ... men , women ... children ... " he sat down next to her "the hands that you held swearing yourself to god ... the hands that have pleasured you endlessly nights on in have killed ..."

"That's different that was war-"

"To you .. I couldn't have spared them even if I've wanted to ... their deaths were no fault of my own and I believe I caused them ... I know you love me nonetheless"

"Yes I do love you nonetheless" she admired "I can love these hands ... I can have these hold me at night and pleasure me when we're together ... the hands that killed the innocent ...can you still love me ? Could you still fill me with your seed even though my womb killed our child?"

"As soon as you as healthy sweetheart I can ... I do not want to chase you pain or hurt you even more" he said and kissed her .

Rey smiled and he hugged her "I missed your gorgeous smile" he said .

*

That morning the skies were bright , no rain was in sight and Rey was finally back to her old self.

She had Ben walked to the dining room hand in hand . She had to admit it was nice to walk around the palace once more.

The family ate breakfast in a nice fashion acting as if nothing wrong had happened .

"We'll do you plan on coming with me to a parliament meeting love?" Ben asked as Rey was wiping her hands.

"That sounds great " Leia said "so much is happening you should"

Rey looked at Ben and nodded "that would be okay..."

"I'm glad" he smiled and kissed her cheek. She shook her head and went back to her meal.

"You're looking radiant as always dear" Luke said and kissed her forehead as he left the room.

"Truly beautiful " Han smiled and exited as well.

Leia gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled "were your family ... were always here for you sweetie... " Leia brushed her hair back "we love you and just want you happy"

"Me too Leia ... I love you too... all of you"

"Mother" Ben told Rey "she's your mother as well"

"Oh ! She is !" Rey smiled .

"I am " Leia kissed both their cheeks and left .

"Shall we go ?" Ben asked offering her his arm .

"Yes love we shall" she linked her arms in his and they walked down the hall to the parliament hall.

-A.N.-
tiny Thanksgiving update for you all !

Hope you all enjoyed and PLEASE remember

"The more comments the more I UPDATE !"

-Joey