Chapter Thirty- Three at Night

"Rey?" Poe asked looking at her .

She took a big breath and sighed "I'm pregnant..." She said softly.

"Does Ben know ?"

"No !" She took her seat "no one does ... Well the doctor does but he's sworn under secrecy..."

"When are you gonna tell Ben ?"

"I don't know ..." She sighed and ran a hand through his hair .

"Well , congratulations " he said and hugged her .

*[*]*

It was a nice dinner , the food was delicious, conversations were spewing about . Rey wanted to tell everyone but she really needed to tell Ben ... It's bad enough that Poe and the doctor know and not him.

As soon as the meal was over Rey and Ben walked back to their quarters hand and in hand .

Ben opened the door and then slammed it shut only to pin Rey against it. "I wanna say this now before anything else"

"What Ben ?" Rey asked looking up into his dark eyes .

"I love you" he said .

Rey's eyes began to water and her heart began to melt. "Oh Ben !" She threw her arms around him as well and held him tight "I love you too..." She whispered into his ear.

Ben took no time in getting Rey's arms off of his neck and pressing his lips against hers . Slowly but surely developing her into a deep passionate kiss.

His hands worked around the back of  dress where her buttons where and began to unpop them .

"Ben ... I need to tell you something" she breathed out heavily .

"Shh" he moved his lips down to her neck .

"Ben ... Please... Listen to me" she said and pulled her neck away from him.

"What is it?" He asked .

"I'm pregnant" she told him calmly , his hair a mess from her fingers and his shirt untucked from his pants .

"You're pregnant?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes " she nodded back at him.

"You're pregnant ? You're pregnant !" He smiled with a wide goofy grin and then picked her up .

He held her around the waist and kissed her warmly. "You're gonna have a baby?" He asked excitedly .

"No Ben " she grabbed his hand and placed it on her small flat stomach "we're gonna have a baby" she smiled.

"You're gonna be a mother  and I'm gonna be -"

"I'm going to be a mamma ... You're going to be a daddy... No mother no father business , mamma and daddy ... That's what our child will call us" she reassured him .

"I'm gonna be a daddy?" He asked . She smiled widely at his enthusiasm. "I'm going to be a daddy!" He smiled at her . He then let go of her waist and plopped on the foot of the bed . "I'm going to be a daddy" he said now horrified.

"Ben" Rey then sat down next to him and grabbed his hand "I'm gonna be with you ... You aren't a going to do this alone honey ... You and me ... Our baby ... Baby Kenobi Skywalker Organa Solo"

"Our child is going to have the longest name in the galaxy" he laughed .

"Ben ... " she smiled at kissed his cheek "children"

"Children ?" He asked looking at her with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Yes ... Twins... I'm having twins ... Two children"

"How - how do you know ?" He asked her .

"The force signature is much to strong for a single baby ... Two babies ..." She smiled widely .

"I'm having two babies call me daddy"

"Three " she said and out her hand on his thigh "but only at night" she winked .

"Oh god woman... You're going to be the death of me ... And I'll die a happy death" he smirked .

"Ben ... Make love to me" she said and pulled him down to the bed .

"Is this safe ? With the children ?" He asked before he had even touched her .

"Yes ... Just fine ... In fact it helps my hormones" she smirked and kissed him.

-A.N.-
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER !!!
School starts soon ... FÜCK ! Anyway I have anew book out called "One Important Question" it's a modern Reylo AU so please check it out !

 FÜCK ! Anyway I have anew book out called "One Important Question" it's a modern Reylo AU so please check it out !

-Joey