Chapter Twenty-Three - I Missed You

Can we just appreciate this photo I made ? Please ? Like I was dying when I made it and my dad was like "wtf Johanna ?" And I was like "DRIVER AND RIDLEY !" And he was like "okay I'm leaving"

Rey woke up with a sour feeling in her mouth , since she had kicked Ben out of their room. She knew that was rude of her to do but she had to take time to figure this out .

She gathered her robe and walked out of their large bedroom that she was lonely in . She saw him sleeping on the couch . His hair a messy and a tiny puddle of drool .

She sighed and pulled the blanket over him before walking to the bathroom .

Instead of her normal bubble bath she decided to take a shower , since that's what he did .

The water poured around her as she gathered the soap in her hands and washed it through her long hair .

It was the day before the ball and she still had much to do. She had to approve flowers and foods and she had to finalize the set list and the best lighting . She had to get her gown altered and find something that Leia would like , since she was her mother-in-law and it was a tradition that Rey find her a gift at the first ball .

She got out of the shower and placed her hair in a long braid then got into a simple gown .

Ben was still asleep on the couch still . She looked at him momentarily and then walked out of their room to the ballroom.

She and Leia had tea and then began to decorate . "So ... How are you feelings dear? Poe said you might be ill since you weren't at dinner last night" Leia asked .

"Oh ... I'm alright... Just tired" she replied as she moved a flower into a new case .

"Just tired ? Have you been eating?"

"Yes" Rey said .

"Have you be throwing up?"

"If your asking if I'm pregnant I'm not Leia" Rey smiled .

"Not yet" Leia smirked "it's only been a week"

"Leia , I'm not pregnant , but we do need to finish these " Rey said as she added another ribbon around a vase.

*[*]*

Rey was in her closest , which was a room of its own . Her closet was more a giant room full of clothes that Ben shared with her . She had two long walks full of clothing while he had one and the final wall had their jewelry and crowns , as well as Ben's medals .

She was getting measured for her new gown for the party tomorrow. "Rey ? You in here?" Ben called coming in.

"Leave Ben !" She shouted .

"Rey I think we need to speak to one another" he said .

Rey grabbed her robe and placed it over her slip and corset . "I have nothing to say to you ! Leave now !" She shouted .