Chapter Thirteen- A Force Dream

Ben had her on his chest , he rubbed her back softly as she fell asleep ontop of him. He tangled his hands in her beautiful long brown hair .

He pulled the Crimson colored covers over her bare sleeping form . She was sleeping and he could see she was dreaming.

Ben pressed his hand on her temple and peered into her dreams.

A little Rey was sitting in a giant white dress , if flowed around her and was far to big for her .

"Reyhanne ? What in the maker are you doing?" A woman asked coming into the room.

"I'm getting married Mamma !" She giggled and struggled to stand up.

"You're getting married ? Whom are you marrying princessa ?" The woman who she assumed was her mother .

"I marrying a prince mamma! And Poe is gonna be the priest !"

"And what does this Prince look like?" Her mother asked.

"He's tall mamma ! Like tall as daddy! And he has black hair mamma ! And he's really smart ! Like super duper smart mamma ! And he has a big nose and dark colored eyes mamma ! And he has the force like me !!! He likes to pick up stuff with the force ! Like cookies !"

"And who in the world told you this ?" Her mother asked.

"Ani!" She said and grabbed the flowers in the pot for her wedding.

"Ani? Who is Ani dear ? I thought that your imaginary friend was named Jezz "

"No ! Mr. Ani ! Anakin mamma ! Anakin is  a ghost mamma ! He told me the future !" She giggled .

"Anakin ... What's his last name my darling?"

"I think it's skyjumper or skydancer mamma.. He said I'm gonna marry a prince named Benny ! "

"Reyhanne ... Did you mean Skywalker ?"

"Think so mamma" she said and then her mother held her by the shoulders .

"My love , you will marry whoever Daddy and I pick for you, you won't be marrying Benny " she said.

"But mamma ! Anakin said I would!"

"I know dear , but things happen for a reason" she then began to take her off her wedding dress .

Ben couldn't believe it , Anakin spoke to Rey but never him , and Anakin saw before hand his wedding.

"Ben?" He looked down to see Rey still asleep . "Ben ?"

He looked up and saw his father . "Fuck" he said and quickly pulled the blanket over Rey's head. "What are you doing here ?!" He asked in a whisper shout.

"I'm sorry I missed the wedding your mother told me these were your quarters -"

"Yes these are my quarters , meaning I'm allowed in but your not" he said .

"Ben ... Oh ! Is that your wife ... I wanna met her" Han said .

"Well she's asleep and bare so I don't think that's gonna happen right now ... We'll see you in the damned morning ! Now get out" he said frantically caused he could feel Rey stirring.

"Oh , getting ready for round two?" Han asked .

"Leave now !" He shouted again .

"Well I'll see you both in the morning" Han closed the door.

"Ben ? What ? What happened ?" Rey asked popping her head out from the covers .

"Nothing Rey" he said "go back to sleep"