PLAGUE Levi X Reader

Day 1

'Good morning, Trost... I wish I could say that it's actually a good morning,' the news caster began as the seven o'clock news came on for its regularly scheduled program. 'Everyone is encouraged to stay indoors. I repeat, everyone is encouraged to stay indoors. A dangerous disease has started to spread across the world. There have not been reports of it in Trost yet, but there have been reports of it in surrounding cities and towns.

All roads are closed. There will be no traffic in or out of the city. Barriers will be put in place in order to attempt to isolate the disease. Please do not try and escape past the barriers. The military has guards posted on current roads that are not blocked off. If you refuse to turn around, force will be used.

That is all for today's news. Please stay indoors, stay healthy, and stay out of trouble. Tune in later for more information.

I'm Erwin Smith, news channel six.'

I placed my hands on the counter to try and grip what I had just heard. My head spun as I began to worry for all of my friends that didn't live in Trost. We're they infected? Are they safe? So many thoughts ran through my head, so I quickly to my phone and sent out a mass text to all of my friends.

To: WEIRDOS UNITE
Are you all okay? Please let me know ASAP!!!

I set my phone down on a table and began to pace from my living room to my kitchen. The thought of a major disease spreading scared me. I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what to do. The one thing I knew not to do was panic, but it was kind of hard not to when there was a horrible disease right outside my door.

Soon my phone began to buzz like crazy. I walked up to it and picked it up. I began to read every messages one at a time. Some were of panic, but everyone said that they we okay and that they haven't been exposed.

Finally I was able to be at ease knowing that they were still alive and well.

Day 2

'Hello Trost. Today the disease is still spreading. More and more people are getting sick. It's recommend that you try and stay four to six feet apart from people at all times, wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough, and no hugging or kissing loved ones.

Yes, I know this is painful to hear, but the sooner we take steps to avoid a plague, the better off we will be as a race.

Once again, stay tuned in for more information.

Erwin Smith, news channel six.'

I began to ration my food. Luckily, I had gone shopping before this disease alert started. I knew that I had to prepare for the worst to happen. If I didn't, I could be so much more worse off. Like being sick, hungry, and/or dead. None of those options appealed to me. I rather be safe inside my house with plenty of food.

After I went through my food, I barricaded my doors. I piled tables and chairs in front of them, making it harder to get it, or at least louder so I could hear the intruder entering. Then, I put blankets in front of every window. It made it harder to see inside the house at the very least.

Day 4

There was no updating on the news yet. They just played the same message over and over again. Honestly, I was a little annoyed. I felt that they should have been keeping us constantly updated, even though it may have been the smallest thing.