TITANS!! Hanji x Reader

A/N: This one just came to my mind... It's strange so don't ask. It's also very random.
______________________________________________________________

Hanji is the woman that I love, and she loves me too. But the only thing I can't always stand is her love of titans. I mean she is obsessed with the damn beasts. I have no clue why either. They just became something she loved so dearly. Maybe her always experimenting is her way of trying to help humanity. How sweet, I think to myself.

Hanji runs up to me during breakfast. She grabs my hand in hers, and she jumps up and down, full of energy. "(F/n), we're going out to Sonny and Bean today, alright?" She had that crazy look on her face, the look that I can't say no to. It's my weakness, and also what made me fall in love with her crazy ass. God, I love that crazy ass off hers. If she was any crazier I think I would have to throw myself off of the walls, because I don't think I could handle even more love for her.

I sigh and look her in the eyes. "Alright..." Her smile widens and she squeals out of happiness. I just roll my eyes and get up as she tries to drag me out of the mess hall.

*out by the titans*

"Oh, (F/n). Don't you just love these titans?!" She beams. I nod, just for her.

We stand in front of Sonny and Bean. Suddenly something picks me up by my green cape. I let out a scream and reach for my beloved Hanji. Before I know it, I'm in Bean's mouth and being chewed on. I scream in pain as Hanji is completely useless without her 3DMG. She just sits there as a single tear falls down here cheek.

Once I'm gone Hanji hits Bean. "How could you?! I LOVED you, Bean! But you betrayed me!" She rushes over to Sonny. She rubs his arm and smiles.

"At least I have you, Sonny. I've always liked you more than that jerk, Bean." She sneers. The titans known as Bean growls in response. She hisses at him in disgust.

But what about (F/n)? Her conscious asks, but she ignores it and pursues to lover her true love, Sonny.