STRESSED OUT Reiner X Reader

BASED OFF OF A TRUE EXPERIENCE (Name and some situations changed to make this into a story)

___________________

The last week was rough for my friends and me. Eren was having issues with his family, Mikasa was away out of the country, Armin was going insane due to finals coming soon, Sasha was having major mental issues and admitted herself to a psych ward, Connie was depressed because he was the one who took Sasha there and now they were having more issues with each other. That was only the beginning of it all, and I had to take care of each and every one of those problems in any way that I could. For me, that meant skipping classes in order to keep my friends at a decent balance. I still "went to school" to keep my parents happy, but they didn't know that I was skipping classes in order to help my friends.

You see, I take time out of my time that's designated for myself to help my friends because I am the "mom" of the group. I was always there when someone needed it, and if that meant taking away from time for myself, so be it. I was selfless and always put other before myself. In fact, I cared about myself so little compared to how much I care about each and every one of my friends. I would do anything just to make them happy.

Day after day, I skipped classes. I was mostly involved with the Sasha and Connie problem since it was the one with the most urgency. (Sorry Armin.)

Some back story on their situation: Sasha was feeling down, so she went to a psychologist and spilled about all of her problems. He recommended that she admit herself to Trost Healthcare Center for psychological help that he couldn't provide. Connie, being the supportive boyfriend that he was, drove her there, walked her in, and helped her until it was time for him to go. Connie would try and call Sasha every day, but she'd talk to him for a minute then she'd say that she'd have to go and talk to some other random friend of hers. This upset Connie. He thought that Sasha was mad at him, she was but she didn't mean it. She was only projecting her anger onto him. Connie was starting to get more depressed than usual and began to think that he needed to go to a psychologist and admit himself to THC also. I was by his side during it all, supporting him. I told him if that's what he thought was best, I'd help him with it. I'd go to the psych evaluation if he wanted me to. I was there for him throughout the time he needed. After Sasha's seven days at THC were up, their relationship was back to normal. We talked things out. I acted as their psychologist. It was what they needed and I was there for them.

I also had to deal with Eren's problems at home since we had every class together. He'd rant about them to me and I'd listen because that was what he wanted. We'd skip classes together so that we could talk in quiet. Neither of us had much time outside of class to talk. We were both busy working or doing things with family, so naturally, school was the only time to talk.

Needless to say, this all stressed me out. I had no one to vent to about my problems that I was having and I didn't want to one of my friends that were in need because I felt like I'd be making it just about me. I hated feeling selfish, it wasn't who I am. It was the opposite.

Finally, Eren and I went back to our classes. Our writing teacher had called us to her desk to ask where we had been. To her, Eren's story checked out, but mine didn't. I told her that my friends and I have been going through a rough patch. Her response? "And that's a reason to skip class? Have you emailed any of your instructors?"

I started to seethe with anger. Taking care of my loved ones wasn't enough of a reason to skip class? I laughed rather manically. "No, I haven't. It's just been really stressful," is what I said instead of what I wanted to say. I wanted to say, "Excuse me for putting my friends before myself. I'm not a selfish, petty ass bitch who only thinks of themselves. Their sanity is more important to mine. I would throw myself over a bridge if that made them saner. Screw off."