Nerdiness Nerd! Erwin x Nerd! Reader (part 2)

You walk into your favorite comic store. You feel hands cover your eyes and you let out a giggle. You turn around and see a smiling Erwin and you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around your waist, your hips against his.

He pulls out something that he was hiding in his waistband. He hands it to you and you squeal. You jump up and down, giddy because of what he gave you.

"Erwin!" you shriek. "How did you get this issue of (favorite comic/manga)?! It's been discontinued and no one has any more copies left!" He rubs the back of his neck and lets out a nervous laugh.

"I've been looking for it online and stuff. I found it and got it for you because I knew how bad you wanted to read it." You pull him into a hug and stare at him lovingly.

You guys have been dating for over 6 months and now have been pretty much inseparable. You guys go everywhere together and cannot get enough of each other. Every time he smiles you fall for him over and over again, and vise versa.

"I'm almost done here, then we can home. How does that sound?" He whispers in your ear.

You nod and watch him walk away, his ass swaying perfectly. You love his ass. At first, it was his smile that you loved, then his eyebrows, then his laugh, then his hair, then you finally noticed his ass. His perfect apple-bottom ass. The most perfectly shaped ass you have ever seen.

Erwin unlocks the door to your shared house and drags you inside. "Kitchen table?" He asks with a devilish glint in his eyes. You nod pulling into a passionate kiss, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

He starts to kiss and suckle down your neck and it makes you start to bruise instantly. He bites you in the same place that all your hickeys are. "Mmmm~ Erwin~!" You coo, petting his perfectly slicked back hair. He smirks and starts to take your shirt off.

He picks you up and sets you on the kitchen table. He finds the button on your skinny jeans and undoes them, pulling your pants off as sensual as possible. You lay back and support yourself on your elbows.

"(F/N). I never get tired of seeing this cute body of yours." He smiles and you smirk and roll your (E/C) eyes.

"Shut up and fuck me senseless." You mumble as you glare at your browtastic lover.

He unbuttons his pants and drops them to his ankles along with his Pokémon boxers. His large erection pops out, but it's no surprise to you. You can tell that he wants you so you undo your bra as fast as possible.

Erwin pulls you up, kisses you and begins to massage each breast. He breaks away and starts to kiss your stomach. He licks the wetness through your panties. You grab a fist full of his hair and pull him up. "Just fuck me already. I've had enough with your teasing shit, Eyebrows." He rolls his eyes a does what you command. You smirk at him as he lines himself up at your entrance. "So big..." You mutter. He smirks.

He enters you slowly but then quickens his pace. You grip for his back and leave scratch marks all the way down, marking your territory.

"Fuck Erwin." You say breathlessly.

He finds your sweet spot and you arch your back. "Ahh~" He quickens his pace, even more, hitting your sweet spot over and over again giving you maximum pleasure. "F-fuck Erwin, I'm going to cum~" You manage to say seconds before hitting your climax and cum along with your boyfriend.

That was brow-fucking-tastic babe!" You wink at Erwin. He literally facepalms himself.

"Just because I have amazing eyebrows doesn't mean you have to make fun of them!" He pouts, crossing his arms over his bare chest. You giggle at him.

"It's how I show my love."

"You've been doing it since day one, (F/N)." You nod, agreeing with him.

"Love at first sight, Eyebrows. Love at first sight." You pull yourself into his muscular chest, giving him the tightest hug you possibly can.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I promised you guys that I would publish a story as soon as possible and here it is. I'll try to write more and update more other.

Leave a like if you liked that you read.
Comment who you would like to be in a story with next.

Love you guys!