The Last Lotus Feet (Mentor: LoveBugCarrier)

#TeamPoginda

*ChamomileMelonBerry

*Istapik

*RedMask

Number of Words: 2, 962

November 3, 2013 (6:59 P.M.)

--------------

It was not an easy life for a Chinese girl to have a miserable life at an early age.

Luna may be able to get most of her material wants but not the love of her family.  Smart, pretty and nice.The type of girl who you want to be but not for her. Yes, she likes being smart, pretty and nice but having a family who's busy with their business than their daughter is not the life she wants. She also has a small group of friends but not all of them are true friends. Some of them just want her money.

But of all the things she had in life whether good or bad, she found her comfort zone in dancing ballet.

She's dancing ballet for almost 5 years but her parents are not interested with the talent she have. Despite of that, she still continued what she's doing because it brings her happiness.

There was a time when she's going to attend a recital for ballet class and she invited her parents to watch and support her but they only turned her down. That time, her uncle visited their house and decided to sleep in their house to check her out.

The night after the recital for her ballet class, she went back to their house, exhausted. She immediately went to her room, not giving attention to her uncle who's watching news on television. Because of tiredness, she fell asleep still wearing her ballet dress.  Seeing Luna wearing that dress, Uncle Marco’s cock felt hard.

He managed to enter her room without a sound. He traced her nose until it stopped on her lips using his index finger. The atmosphere is getting hotter and it makes him harder. He had this urge to be close with her body like he wants to eat her.

Slowly he ripped her dress until it showed her naked body. Luna woke up when she felt a bared skin brushing on her sensitive organ. She wants to stop him but she's not strong enough to fight. She's only 10 years old that time and her uncle is big enough for her. She can't do anything just to stop him playing her body but only to cry silently. She's wishing that her parents will come back to save her but all her hopes turn down when she realized that her parents is not interested in her.

The pain and agony while her very own uncle taking away her virginity. Every movements thay make, the more pain she had experienced.

That night, her uncle took her virginity away. It always happened whenever her uncle is at her house. . All she can do is to cry. She forced herself to forget what her uncle did to her. She focused on her ballet classes and her study until he met Nathan.

-RedMask

---

It all started in first year junior high. Nathan became Luna’s friend, and their relationship grew until they become a couple. She thought she already found the love she’s yearning for, the love that her parents can never give.

But one day, Nathan asked for Luna to have sex with him.

They’re in their senior year at that time. She’s still suffering from her uncle’s abusive moves. But what could she do? Her parents don’t believe in her complaints. She felt dreaded.  Of course, she wanted to have sex. But what on earth will happen if he knew she’s not a virgin?