See Me Chapter Eight

Then, he kisses me.

There are so many things happening, so many sensations and emotions that my head is reeling. Liam's hands slide up my wrists until our fingers are laced together above my head. His lips are soft and smooth, and gently he licks my lower lip, asking for entrance. I grant it to him, and soon our tongues are battling, each one vying for a taste of the others mouth.

Slowly, he releases my hands and cups my face.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, his lips on my jaw. I tighten my fingers in his soft hair. All I can think is that I've never felt so loved, so real. This is what Liam does to me. He makes me feel again.

"Liam," I moan and he chuckles in response. He trails his lips along my neck and I suck in a breath.

"Will you be mine?" he whispers, and I'm so distracted by the way his mouth is touching my neck to understand what he means.

"Your what?" I breathe and he pulls back to look at me.

"My girlfriend, CC."

"What? Why would you want me to be... Oh my God, yes!" I squeal, kissing him hard on the mouth. He laughs and then pulls me into him.

"Mmm," I say as he slides his hands down my body and then lifts me up against him. I wrap my legs around his waist.

"So sexy," he mutters, his fingers curling into my hair. Never in my life has anyone called me sexy.

Slowly, before my mind even registers I'm doing it, I ease his tee-shirt over his head. He groans.

"Sierra," he says, seriously, "we can't do this today. Not now, not here, not with no time."

"What do you mean, "no time"?" I ask, my eyes shut. He shakes his head against my neck, and then sets me down. He backs away, panting, and yanks his shirt on. He seems upset.

"Whats wrong, Liam?" I ask, fixing my hair and my shirt.

"Nothing," he says, blowing out a breath, "You drive me crazy, CC. You get me all worked up."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I love it. But it means I have to be careful with you. I can't even think straight when I'm touching you." My face heats.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I nod, and rub my hands up and down my arms.

I'm not sure why I am shying away now, I just know that I am. No one has ever treated me like I'm this special.

"Don't hide from me, baby," he whispers, wrapping me in his arms and kissing me gently. "I'll call you," he says, pressing a kiss to my throat, and then he is gone.

I lean my head against the wall and breathe deeply. Then, my face breaks out into a smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey! Sorry, I know it was short, but what do you think? I love Liam and Sierra together! Yay! Keep following, reading, voting, commenting, anything to let me know you're out there! Thanks!