Chapter Sixteen

"Sierra!" Mr. Jesop cries, pulling me into a bear hug. I laugh and squeeze him back.

"Easy there, Dad, don't kill my girlfriend."

"Hey, if I were just a few years younger she'd be my my girlfriend!"

Liam rolls his eyes and laces our fingers together.

"Gross, Dad." He tugs me up the stairs to the guest bedroom and dumps my duffle bag on the floor.

"Is this okay?" he asks, nervously.

"The room?" He nods. "Of course, Liam." I kiss him gently, and he sits us down on the bed and leans into the kiss.

"Mmm," he says, grinning against my mouth, "I could get used to this." I shove him lightly.

He presses his lips back to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands sliding around my waist.

"Sierra! Baby girl, what do you think you're doing, not saying hello to me!?" I jump away from Liam at the sound of his mothers voice. She smirks at us.

"Now, now you two. I know this is exciting, but none of that nonsense!" I flush as she yanks me into a hug.

"It's been too long, sweetheart," she says, and I pull back, smiling at her slight southern accent.

"I know Mrs. Jesop, but don't worry, by the end of this week you'll be sick of me for sure," I laugh and she shakes her head.

"Impossible, sweetheart. You two want a snack? I'm gonna make some apple pie."

Mmmm.... Mrs. Jesop's famous apple pie.

"Hey, you two, keep the doors open when you're together," Liam's Dad says as he walks by. "Don't need anyone getting pregnant in my house!"

"Don't worry Dad," Liam calls back, "CC won't get me pregnant, I promise!"

"Shut up, Liam," his Dad replies and then his Mom returns downstairs. I turn to Liam who is still sitting on my bed, leaning back on his palms. He stretches his hand out to me.

"Come here." I go closer to him, and he pulls me down so I am straddling his lap.

"Beautiful," he whispers, kissing my throat. I mewl. He chuckles at that.

I drop my mouth over his and he rolls me onto my back. He kisses down my neck and I arch into his fingers, which are sliding up my shirt.

"Liam, your parents," I manage to pant out.

He rolls off me, both our shirts shoved up around our waists.

"Right. I should," he blows out a breath, "I should, umm, shower." I frown.

"Shower? Why- ohh..." I say as I notice the significantly large bulge in his pants. He shifts uncomfortably.

"I'll be back soon," he says, kissing my forehead and leaving the room. I sigh happily.

Maybe this week wouldn't be so bad.