Chapter 7

"Are you okay hun?" Nina tilted her head to the side and gave a curious smile. I stared back mortified. 

"It's been almost two months since I've taken my pill" I mumbled.

"What pill?" I slide the box over the counter and to Nina, she picked it up and read the title, her eyes growing wide and snapping back to me. "have you-....?" I nodded. "Oh honey" nina dropped the box and hurried around the counter, wrapping her arms around my shoulders before a tear could slip. I couldn't be pregnant, there's no way. I mean....we only did it....okay I had sex with Harry four times since he's been here there's definitely a possibility here. 

"Nina?" Eleanor's light voice carried through the kitchen and Nina's arms loosened around me. "Cryssy?! What's wrong?!" I could hear Nina whispering to El before her face fell and she too scooped me up into a hug. "it'll be alright honey"

"No it's not" I sniffed. "I've been drinking all month, even if I am pregnant I'm going to loose it because of all this! Im not even a parent and I'm already being irresponsible about it all!" 

"Cryssy calm down" Eleanor soothed, her normally gentle voice taking affect. "We'll check this out at the doctors, Lou will talk to Harry for you. It'll all be fine" 

"No! Don't tell Harry anything, he'll flip his shit...." I sighed "Harry can't know..." 

Eleanor nodded slowly, giving Nina a sad look before turning back to me. "We should at least go to the doctors" she offered quietly. 

"I know...."

"How about this, let's wait awhile, see if you've got any symptoms, then go. That way we aren't going for no reason and word dosen't get out to Harry you're seeing a doctor?" Nina reasoned. I nodded along numbly before she spoke again. "Have you gotten your period yet?" she asked, I mentally went back  and began counting the days since my last period. 

"I'm late...." I whispered. 

Nina swallowed hard. "Alright alright, that's okay. It happens sometimes, you're normal don't worry okay?" but it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself rather than me. 

~

I lurched over the toilet seat, puking my guts out into the porcelain bowl. I could barely hear the sound of running feet over my own dying noises. I could faintly hear my bedroom door open before to bodies surrounded me. Nina and Eleanor had decided to stay with me for the next couple weeks until I found my feet again and I was especially thankful for it now with all this. We'd be going strong for the past week and a half until tonight. 

Eleanor grabbed my hair and tied up for me, Nina found a rag beneath my bathroom sink and let it soak in warm water before using it to wipe my face clean until I was at it again.. Emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet. 

"It's too early for me to be getting morning sickness" I moaned, falling backwards and leaning against the tub. Nina rinsed the rag and cleaned my face again.