Chapter 30

Louis

My foot tapped against the tile floor louder than I intended, but not loud enough to distract myself. Apparently it was enough for Eleanor to scold me into keeping still but after a few seconds I was back at it again. But I couldn't help myself. Last time I was here it was just as nerve wracking, it felt almost cursed to me. You'd think with the phone call I received this morning I'd be a lot happier but really I was scared. In some ways I ecstatic for the news but at the same time, I was terrified of how people would react. What I was about to reveal to them could either make or break them  and I didn't want to be responsible for that.

I chewed the inside of my cheek continuously, my eyes darting up and down the hall routinely to find him. Occasionally my eyes would wander towards the white walls around us or the uncomfortable plastic blue chairs we sat in. My mind imagined thousands of different ways this could end but then I realized I was getting way to ahead of myself. We were just here to sign the release papers, then while they're being processed, El and I would take it upon ourselves to get some supplies, head to Harry's match and check the papers again that night then break the news. That seemed okay...right? God we'd be busy. This is so stressing. What if the papers aren't processed by the time we get back? I want to tell them while they're happy...unless Harry dosen't win the match tonight. Oh god what if he loses? No, no way Harry's got this. got this. 

"Calm down Lou" El whispered, her hand squeezing my knee to stop it from bouncing anymore. 

"I can't" I huffed. "What if they hate me?!"

"They would never" she murmured. "You did the right thing, it's a good thing you're telling them now, every things all over with...it'll be good for them to know after Championships later tonight" she explained. 

" I don't know, I'm nervous"

"Trust me" El smiled, her nose nudging mine gently before she turned away, her smiled widened. 

"I think I see him"

Cryssy-

"so uh, just stay calm...and keep you're cool. Don't worry about anything else and uh-"

"I'm pretty sure the only one of us who needs to keep their cool is you" Harry laughed, pushing himself off the locker room bench and walking towards me. His hands cupped my cheeks, keeping me in place, his eyes matching mine carefully with a small smile to accompany them. "Everything will be fine" he reassured me, adding a small kiss at the end. 

I took a deep breathe, resting my own hands on his bare hips. His shorts hung so low on his waist it was hard for me to even guess where they were. I closed my eyes and pushed up on my toes to meet his lips again. Nothing was more soothing to me than Harry's lips but he pulled away to quickly for my liking. 

"What do you say to getting started on our family when we get home" he winked, his pelvis pushing forward to enhance it's dirty meaning. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.