Chapter 3

The sense of nostalgia made me a little dizzy as I fret around inside my brain to find out why. The chatter around me melted into a loud humming as I wracked my brain for answers before it hit like a brick wall. Oh my.. 

"Cryssy are you alright?"

My eyes snapped up towards Lou, my eyes squinting. "why are we here?"

"What do you mean? We're celebrat-"

"nonono, i mean why this bar. You know what this bar is Lou"  I accused softly, my eyes falling down towards the table and latching onto the ring of water my cup was leaving against the hardwood. 

"Wha-....wait....oh" he mumbled. "I'm sorry Cryssy, I forgot you must feel so uncomfortable about the Max and Harry thing that happened here...I'm sure Liam would understand if you wanna go to a different bar"

"no, I'll just stay over here. Don't worry about me, besides the game is on" I smiled a bit with a humorless laugh. Louis hugged me tight. 

"You'll be okay, I promise"

No one seemed to catch our little exchange because the next thing I knew I was being handed a shot. "Too Liam!" Niall announced. 

"Too Liam!" we all repeated before we all downed the liquor. I saved the warmth it gave me before lightly setting the shot glass back on the table. 

"wanna dance?" Nina grinned. 

"No thanks I wanna watch the game" I smiled, Nina nodded cluelesly and grabbed El by the hand before skipping towards the dancefloor. Liam, Niall wandered to the bar to buy some drinks but Zayn and Louis hung around the table talking about a new skate park that opened up down the road. I had half a mind to ask if they were getting a bit too old for that when my eyes caught sight of a new flash that popped up on one of the tv screens. 

Despite promising myself I'd stay put I hopped out of the booth and walked straight to the tv to hear better and see what the hell was going on. "News on Harry Styles' bar fight is exploding everywhere at the moment. After months of practically living under a rock in southern US with his new girlfriend,  the young fighter has started his championship tour. Last night Mr.Styles was seen with Dante Morrone, Nick Grimshaw and Marcus Leeway at a bar in deep Brason Romania before a fight broke out over what seemed to be a late nigt hook up. So not only is Harry in trouble with the law but maybe his new girl too? More news coming up"

The small video displayed behind him morphed into full screen, showing none other than Harry being shoved against the wall with his hands up by a police officer. I slipped my phone out of my pocket to call Harry, the news said he was arrested last night and surely Matt had bailed him out by now...

I clicked Harry's contact and waited patiently as it rang. Once......Twice.......Three times......"Baby?"

"Harry" I breathed, relief flooding through me. "Are you alright? I was watching the news and-"

"yeah, yeah I know. I'll explain it to you later, listen I can't talk right now okay"