Chapter 4

Harry-

I grabbed my bag and slung the strap over my shoulder, Matt charged before me grumbling profanities about my existence. I didn't care, I had more important things to think about. The most important being whether or not Cryssy was mad at me. I kind of blew her off last night, i didn't mean it but Matt was ranting and just answering set I'm off more. I wanted to call her back, I really did but there just wasn't any time. 

"i expect you back in 2 weeks" Matt hissed, "and no more of this shit. I swear to god if I have to bail you out of jail again you wont see her for a year, yeah?"

"fine, fine" I muttered, ruefully. "I'll be back in a week" I promised, even though there was no way he was keeping me from her that long. 

Matt scoffed. "Get out of here Styles"

"With pleasure" I bit back, leaving the building and hailing a cab. Twenty minutes and I'd be home again. Just twenty minutes. 

~

My car was in my driveway when I arrived but every light in the house seemed to be off. I guess Cryssy wasn't using my car like I told her too. I sighed and handed the cab driver money and pulled out my house key. A stack of mail sat on the table by the front door making me groan, it was likely bills. My bag fell to the floor with a thud and I kicked off my boots, heading towards the fridge and grabbing one of the water bottles and spotting a large pack of beers on the second shelf. 

"Weird" 

Since it wasn't noon yet and Cryssy was still in Uni I turned on the record player and let my newest obsession play softly while I headed back towards my bedroom. I could faintly hear 'Gods and Monster's playing as I entered and took in the form of a small body beneath the blankets of my bed. 

A wave of happiness hit as I walked closer and took in Cryssy's peaceful features. She was snuggled between the comfort and the mattress with what looked like my clothes on her tiny body. I placed the water bottle on the dresser and pulled off my pants and flannel before climbing in next to her. She didn't wake as my arm slipped around her waist and brought her closer to me. The faint voice of Lana Del Rey lulled me to sleep prior to watching her dream for a few. I finally had her back in my arms....finally. 

Fingers ghosting against my cheeks, lips pressed faintly to the corner of my mouth and the soft hum of her beating heart hit lightly within my ears. My long fingers clasped around the small of her wrist as I began to peek through my lashes at her gorgeous smile. Her light eyes glittered a bit,and  her smile brightened. 

"Hey baby"

"I missed you" I breathed, she smiled. 

"I missed you more" I smirked and pulled her close, my lips taking hers along with her breath in a gasp. "I love you" she sighed, her eyes closed and her breath soft. 

"Open your eyes love" I murmured, her lids slowly fluttered open again "I love you more"