Chapter 28

A/N: only Harry's pov last chapter was the dream, everything else that happened was completely true. 

So, she put his heart in a bag, he wouldn't ask for it back
He didn't want her to cry, she didn't want to be sad
She said, "You better not leave me."
This shit'll be fucked for days and weeks and months, but...

I fell in love today,
There aren't any words that you can say
That could ever get my mind to change
She's enough for me, she's in love with me

You're a doll, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love
The only flaw – you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love

Harry was gone for two weeks. The entire time I waited for him to come home. I wasn't depressed or anxious about his departure, I was determined. I wanted to be here when he came home, I wanted to support him, I wanted to let him know I loved him and made the most idiotic mistake of my life...and that would never happen again. 

His ring never left my finger, my promise ring was moved to my right hand and the very first ring of Harry's he let me have sat on my thumb. I never used to wear jewelry but now if I ever went anywhere without these three I felt bare. They were all my parts of Harry. 

Nina was actually upset when I decided to move back home. She droned on about the loneliness of her home for hours while I folded up my laundry and fit it in my two bags. Her house was huge, her parents rich life style definitely followed Nina, so I could see where she was coming from. I told her to visit anytime but I needed to stay and wait for Harry. 

I had a routine now, I would get up each morning and Mikey would drive me to school, we'd hang out with Liam, Ashton, Niall, El and Nina until the bell since Mikey had found his place with us and then I'd head to meet Casey at my first class. The day moved relatively slow until the final bell, Mikey would usually stop at the bakery down the road to soothe his daily sugar dose before taking me home. Then I'd go home, check to see if Harry was finally back, ready myself for Casey's dance class since he never was and leave again. This past week and a half Harry's had matches on the telly almost every other night. Everyone would gather at Lou's to watch but I was slowly beginning to worry about Harry's mental and physical health. A day wasn't much time to recover. All his matches were in Bristol so I guessed that's where Levy had taken him, but I knew for a fact championships were here in London. 

Thankfully for my sanity, Championships was just two days away. Harry's last match in Bristol was tonight and I was itching to know if he'd be home by tomorrow but he hasn't answered any of my calls. I was beginning to think he was mad at me but I had no idea what to do. Louis said give it time....but time seems to make it worse. I just want to fly on a plane and see him already or take a train, anything. I'd travel the world just to get to him, but now it seems like every force on earth is telling me to stay put, go to school and stick it out. 

I pull out a couple of snack foods out and onto the kitchen counter as 6 o'clock rolled around. The gang had made themselves comfortable in Lou's living room. This was the only time I left the house without wondering if Harry would be home when I got back. For each fight Louis invited everyone over, and each of us happily brought over drinks and food to watch Harry's fight. Louis flat was filled with shouts of anger and glee for a few hours these nights, all of us anxiously sat in front of the tv screen.