Chapter 8

THANK YOU FOR MAKING 'THE BOXER' ONE OF THE MOST READ STORIES OF ALL-TIME ON WATTPAD, IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME SO MASSIVE MASSIVE THANK YOU

It was a few days after telling Harry the news and he had yet to calm down about it. He went on and on about how happy he was too have his own family and how he swore he'd protect us in a way his step father never did. 

I could hear the shower running from my spot on the bed and resorted to texting Louis. I'd told him Harry didn't freak out but none of the mushy details. I'd save that for the girls later although just thinking about it made me giddy and want to tell the world. 

Harry walked out in gym shorts, his hair stuffed into a towel before he yanked it off his head and crawled onto the bed. He smiled, showing off his dimples and pecked my lips. I watched him scoot down on the bed so his head was hovering over the middle of the Nirvana shirt he let me wear. He kissed my belly and lay his head against my stomach, resting his hands on either side of my thighs comfortably before sighing in content. I tried not to laugh, only smiled and reached down to run my fingers through his hair. He purred, snuggling his head further onto my body. 

 "So does this mean I get to meet you're parents?" Harry asked lightly, tracing light patterns against the bare skin of my thigh.

"If you want to" I replied casually. 

"My mum always  told me, if I ever had a serious girlfriend that I loved and cared a lot about to bring her home so she could meet her" Harry mumbled. I kept my fingers brushing against his hair as he began to speak again, he hadn't talked about his parents since our time alone on the island. "I would have taken you to meet her" he said, making me smile.

"I would have loved to meet her" I whispered. 

"she would have loved you" he smiled slightly to himself. "Gemma too"

"I bet they are so proud of you Harry"

"You think?" he murmured. 

"i know they are" Harry smiled and kissed the spot on my stomach he guess our baby would be and mumbled something. I gave him a smile and brushed his cheek with my finger tips, he closed his eyes and I took the chance to kiss him. "I love you Harry"  his eyes were captivating when he opened them again. The forest green was accompanied by beautiful specks of blue and yellow so brilliant I almost forgot to breathe. 

"D-do you really want me to meet your parents?"

"I do Harry, I just...my parents and I don't get on too well anymore" I shrugged. 

"why not?" he asked. 

"I-..that's something I rather not talk about right now..." 

Harry moved back up on the bed and cradled me in his arms, I sighed in content and absorbed the scent that was purely him. The scent I've missed and made me feel safe. 

"Have you gone to the doctor for the baby yet?" Harry asked, changing the subject.