Chapter 20

Harry-

I watched the white air dance in front of my eyes before it disappeared once again, only to be replaced with another huff of my breath. Despite the freezing weather my body was sweating from the run. I was approaching my seventh mile now and my heart felt like it was about to beat right through my rib cage. I slumped up the steps of my house, approaching my trainer who was beyond content, swinging slowly on Cryssy's porch swing. When we moved all her stuff in a few days ago I also made room for her porch swing since she liked it so much. Not like i didn't already have room for it anyways, my house could comfortably fit a family of 7. 

"Took you long enough pretty boy, have you been exercising at all?" he asked skeptically. I rolled my eyes at the comment. I will admit this past month I haven't been running much or keeping my endurance up. It was mostly fight training I've been doing, I just wouldn't admit that to him. 

"Of course" I huffed, still trying to regain my breathe. "Just not for so long" I mumbled, leaning down and squeezing my knees as I tried to breathe. 

"Obviously, but it's what you should be doing" I watched the older man, pull himself from the bench and walk past me, leaving the front door open as he wondered off. Obviously  my training would be going on for a lot longer than I anticipated. 

I groaned  bit and followed him in, walking towards the kitchen where I heard him humming. He was equip with a fresh carton of eggs and a large clear glass when I walked in. I rose an eyebrow as he began to crack the eggs and leave the insides to float around in the glass. When 3 where all together he handed it to me and watched. 

"You want me to drink this?" I asked skeptically. Levy nodded curtly without speaking. "I thought they only did this sort of crap in bad 80's movies" I snorted

"firstly, the 80's were a great era, secondly, its a good source of protein which you'll need if we're gonna bulk you up before your fights." Levy informed, pushing the glass towards me once more. I pulled a face at the sight but  took it anyways, the taste was bearable. Nothing I'd like to drink often but if I had too I would. I stuck my tongue out at the end, a look of disgust eminent in my features as Levy laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it" he winked, placing the glassware in the sink. "so first we're going to keep the running to around 5am, you'll meet me at the gym for your destination and we'll do weights. I'm also getting you into yoga classes, you'll need to be flexible too." I nodded as Levy carried on talking about his training plan and what we'll be doing for the next month before my fight. He set the diet plan on my fridge and ordered me to the car so we could set out for the gym. 

"Wait, wait I'll meet you at the car just give me 5 minutes" I didn't wait for a response as I jogged towards my bedroom and quietly opened the door. It was still pitch black in here, but that didn't surprise me, it wasn't even 7am yet.

I made my way towards the bed, finding a small outline in the sheets that slowly rose up and down. A small smile placed itself on my lips as I lent down to her level. My fingers tracing through her hair and my lips lightly brushing against her cheek. "Baby?" She hummed a bit in response, the light blue of her eyes still hidden from me as she snuggled deeper into the blanket. "I gotta go" I whispered lowly. 

"Why?" she responded, her voice undeniably small from sleepiness. Her eyes barely opened after a few seconds, her hand creeping out from the blanket to pull me in with her. I of course didn't object, and quickly snuck in close beside her. Cryssy's head lay against my chest and I kissed the top of her head.