captain underpants

This is the continuation of "Sleeping prince".....

=  =  =  =  =

Rj steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Maine is on her tummy on his bed, flipping through a magazine. He goes to his cabinet and unwraps the towel, exposing his butt which is facing Maine.

"Honestly, hon....how long does it take you to shower?"

"Trick question?"

"No, I just want to know...."

"Why? How long does it take you?"

"Honestly?"

"......"

"Mga 3 hours...."

"Susmaryosep! Anong ginagawa mo dun?" Rj suddenly turns, facing Maine in all his naked glory.

"....Hey! Get some clothes on!" she throws a pillow at him.

"Why?"

"Anong why?!....Hello!" her gaze is trained at his mid-section.

"Ahh....hehe.....hello din daw sabi niya...." He looks down at his crotch, smiling naughtily, before looking back at her.

"Gagi!" she starts giggling.

"O, ba't ka natatawa dyan...." He starts moving towards her. She rolls on her back and sits up on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

".....wala lang...."

"Ako rin...." he's now on the bed, his face a few inches away from hers. "....gusto ko rin....mag-hello.....sa....yo...." he says haltingly; kissing her on the lips as he says each word.

They kiss passionately for a few minutes; hands groping and caressing their bodies.

"....Love....yung door...." she reminds him.

"oh shit!...." he quickly plants a quick kiss on her lips before running to the door and making sure it's locked properly (he even locked the barrel bolt at the bottom of the door).

Rj runs back to Maine and jumps on the bed.

"...hmmm....excited?"

"Just as excited as my friend here is...." He says as he connects his forehead with hers and wiggles his eyebrows.

She slaps his bicep. He kisses her some more. He moves from her lips to her jaw and neck and keeps her in an embrace.

"Uhh....Love....tinatawag na ata tayo....." she says as they hear a gentle knock on the door.

"....Kuya....kakain na po....pinapatawag na po kayo ni Sir at ni Lola....."

"Ehem! O sige....salamat....pababa na kami...." Rj clears his throat and "talks" to the helper who is on the other side of the door.

"....to be continued...."

"...anong to be continued?.....anong plano mo?....."

"......." Rj doesn't reply but instead, walks to his cabinet and gets some clothes. He puts on his boxers and an oversized shirt.

"....o, where are your pants?"

".....I don't wear pants at home....."

"Uhmm.....guest?" Maine says and points to herself.

"Uhmm....you're not a guest...."

"Uhmm....girlfriend?"

"Yes, girlfriend.....family.....sanay na sila na ganito ako magbihis pag nasa bahay lang....."

"Ay! Big baby nga...."

"Oo....baby mo!" He says as he kisses her and takes her hand to go downstairs for dinner.

She pulls back a bit and grabs a pair of shorts from his closet. She holds it out at the waist and looks at him. He obediently follows and steps into the pants as she pulls them up and zips it up and closes its button.

"Ayan.....ampogi naman ng baby ko...." she says as she gives him a peck on the lips.

He responds with a firm kiss on her forehead.