moroccan minutes

Rj removed her shoes and the accessories she had on....he also slowly slipped off the dress she was wearing. Maine's copper skin was glistening as a few stray rays of the afternoon sun slipped through the curtains across the bed. Rj removed his jacket and his shirt and lay next to the underwear-clad lass on the bed.

It was a warm Moroccan afternoon so Rj himself was slightly sweating from the thick layers of clothes he had to wear for the shoot. Both bodies slightly glistening with sweat....Rj planted fluttery kisses on Maine's shoulder as he inhaled her sweet, intoxicating scent. The gentle kisses woke Maine from her short slumber and she bent down her head to kiss his head. Rj raised his face to meet hers and their lips and tongues met in a fiery exchange.

"How about the shoot?" she asks as they catch their breath.

"We resume in an hour..." he replies.

To show her appreciation for his care, she slowly lowers herself towards the growing tent on his pants. He unbuckles his belt as she helps him undo his fly. She reaches and caresses his throbbing member. She locks her lips in his again as she strokes his stiffness.

He pushes his pants and boxers down as she continues moving her hands on his erect shaft. While still locked in a kiss, his hands explore her body. Soon they find her bra clasp and he expertly unhooks it in one click. This frees her mounds. Her perk tips invite him to lower his kisses down her jaw and neck and unto her soft mounds. He suckles and kisses one as he palms and gropes the other. He exchanges his mouth and hand to the other, paying each one proper attention.

She removes her remaining underwear and slowly lowers herself on his waiting, erect member. She moves up and down as he gyrates in unison with her movements. Once they find their rhythm, they move together until they both reach their peak, screaming each others' names into their mouths.

Rj lays Maine down on the bed and reintroduces his member into her glistening slit. She readily takes him and together, they reach the heavens once more.

Now spent, he rolls to her side and faces her to kiss her some more on the lips. She smiles at him.

They get dressed and go back to their make-up artists who do some final retouches on their make-up and the photographer is happy with the shots he is taking because the phenomenal couple exudes happiness beyond what is seen by the naked eye.

=  =  =  =  =  =  =  =

a/n:

the picture was made and posted first before I decided to add to the "story" which you've read below it...

ctto:  MegaMagazine IG