airy

DISCLAIMERF I C T I O N

Text:
Effective IMMEDIATELY, both RFJ & NCM are forced to go on a 2-day LEAVE. Your safety and security have been compromised and efforts are underway to ensure you are not in grave danger of any sort. For your immediate compliance.

"Babe, did you receive the text from Mr. T?"

"Yes...just now..."

"Staycation! Biglaan din kasi...let's just stay at my condo? Dean isn't coming home with me this week.."

"You sure? We can book a room at Sofitel..."

"No na...see you at the condo later...."

"Okay, see you..."

Later that day, Rj arrives at Maine's condo with his bag of clothes.

"Love?" He says as he let's himself in with his spare key.

"Hi Babe!...In the bedroom...lock the door please..."

Rj locks the door, puts his bag down in the living room and goes to Maine in the bedroom. He gives her a kiss.

She kisses him back but her fingers immediately clip on his pants' button and zipper. He's a bit confused but allows her to unzip his pants.

"...step out..." She says as she pulls them off. He's in skinny jeans so his boxers peel off together with his pants. He steps out of his pants and yanks the front of his shirt.

"...what's going on?!" He asks as he follows her; She stands and goes to his bag in the living room, taking the pants she just removed with her. She opens the bag and inspects its contents. She pulls out another pair of skinny jeans.

"...okay...we're going shopping tomorrow..."

"Huh?"

"No more skinny jeans, Babe! You walk funny and it doesn't look good on you...besides Athena, Siegfried and all our other kids will not happen if Tj there doesn't get to breathe...O here, take a shower muna..." She hands him his clothes and points him to the bathroom.

Still confused, Rj complies and heads for the bathroom.

"Uhmm...Love?" He calls out from the bathroom after showering.

"Yes, Babe?"

"...I don't have any pants on..."

"Exactly..."

"But Ma...I'm not Baste..." He walks out of the bathroom to the bedroom.

"Do you want future kids or not?"

"Gusto."

"Eh di, no pants ka while here...pahingahin natin si Tj..mukhang happy naman sya o..."

And so, Rj is forced to walk around the condo half-naked for 2 days...