under the weather ('detailed' version)

Text exchange.

"Hi Miss Maine. Are you feeling better now? How did they get you out of the studios?"

"I'm better now, thanks. I just needed that rest. I tried to put on a disguise but I guess they saw Ate Oreo and Mike so they knew....but we got out fine...."

"Condo?"

"Passed by the doctor for some meds....then hotel na...are you coming over?"

"I'm in the next room. I'm not feeling too well, either."

"Oh no. How do you feel now?"

"Feverish....I think I'll sleep it off first...see you later, Miss Maine..."

"Take care, Tans."

Backstage just before the presscon.

"Are you okay? Your eyes are red....you look sick..."

"I feel sick....but....the show must go on...."

"Haay....but if you can't, you don't have to...."

"How's the dino?"

"Kaya..."

He nods. "...Tara na! They're calling us na...."

During the presscon, while others are being interviewed.

"....kaya pa?" she whispers to him.

"Kakayanin...." he replies.

"Here...hold my hand..." she presents her hand on her lap.

He takes her hand and intertwines his fingers with hers.

"You're sick nga....your palm is warm...." he rests their hands on her lap.

"I'm feeling a bit cold...."

"Malapit na matapos....rest na tayo after...."

"Sleep with me?"

".....okay"

In the hotel room.

"....get ready for bed na....I'll also get ready....I'll back...."

"Okay...don't be too long..."

"I won't..." she kisses him on the cheek before going to her room to change.

She returns to find him sleeping. She places her hand on his neck and forehead and finds him burning with fever; dried tears forming crusts on his eyes. She takes a moistened face towel from the bathroom and snakes her hand under his shirt to wipe him down in an effort to bring down his temperature. She kisses his chest and armpits. "Wawa naman baby ko." She's also not feeling very well from her dinosaur attack but knows he needs her care more. A couple of hours later, his skin does not feel as hot after her constant wiping him with the moist towel and applying/changing the moist towel she laid on his forehead. She rests her head on his chest and sleeps. Unconciously, he wraps his arm over her. By morning, he wakes up still feeling a bit lethargic but better than the night before.

Rj slowly opens his eyes and is "greeted" by her hair as he looks down on his chest. He gives her a kiss on the head which wakes her.

"Good morning, Tans...how do you feel?" She says as she props herself up on her elbow and feels his neck and forehead before planting a kiss on his cheek.

".....I feel a little better.....what happened?"

"....you were asleep when I came back so I just tried to lower your temperature with a sponge bath...."

"Sponge bath?" he smiled impishly.

"Don't get ideas....I just wiped your face, arms and kilikili....ang init ng katawan mo e...."

"....hot for you...." he wiggled his eyebrows.

She pinched his side.

"Oooww! May sakit na nga e....mananakit pa...." He rubbed his side then pulled her so she was on top of him, staring directly at her face. "Thank you...I love you...." he puckered up and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you more..." she replied and they kissed tenderly.

Maine wiggled a little and snaked her hand towards his groin. Rj's eyes grew big.

"Wag kang ano! I'm just feeling your singit if you have a fever pa....Nanay does this to us when we have a fever..." He felt her hand on his groin – first on one side then the other.

"Oh...you do still feverish..."

"Do I get...."

"....another sponge bath.....a full one this time....."

He was just too eager when he heard this. He wrapped his arm around her, smiled and kissed her again.

"I'm ready for my sponge bath...." he whispered in her ear, nibbling the her soft lobe.

Maine got up and went to the bathroom to prepare. Rj excitedly thought of how caring Maine was of him. He hadn't received this much attention from anyone in a long time.

Maine returned with a basin and towels and helped him out of his shirt and covered him with a thin sheet. "This is so you won't feel too cold..." she explained. Then, she carefully wiped his face, body and arms before drying him with a big towel and putting on a fresh shirt.

She then moved to his legs and feet, leaving the other leg covered while she wiped one. Rj was getting excited when she moved up to his thighs as evidenced by the tent growing under his boxers. Maine just giggled.

"Tans....can you lift your butt so I can remove your boxers?" Rj's eyes widened but he complied. Maine clipped her fingers on the sides of his boxers as Rj lifted his butt off the bed.

She wiped his crotch area with the wash cloth. She paid attention to his growing tj by stroking and tugging it. She also caressed his balls until he came. With a clean wash cloth, she cleaned him well and wiped his groin. "Love...ang init ng singit mo..." She declared as she repeatedly wiped his groin with the wash cloth, wetting it several times and wiping the area until she felt that it was cooler to touch. He said he felt much better now that his groin felt cooler. She then helped him into fresh boxers. She pulled the covers back on him again and brushed his hair. She kissed him on the lips and went off to clean up and prepare his breakfast.

Rj smiled and thought how lucky he was to have Maine. She came back much later to find him napping once again. She woke him and fed him breakfast and took care of him the whole day.