string

Rj faces the full-length mirror, checking on himself as he adjusts his bowtie. Maine comes out of the bathroom in her black gown.

"You look amazing!" Rj says as he sees Maine approach the mirror; his eyes wide and his dimple deepen with his smile.

Maine approaches the mirror, brushing her shoulder against Rj's bicep. She looks at the mirror, too, checking her lips and lipstick. This gives Rj a chance to have a look at her back. His eyes grow even wider and something starts stirring in his mid-section.

"....Wow!" was all Rj could muster. He cozies up to Maine and whispers in her ear, "Backless talaga?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Uhmm...I do...I do....but you know how I am with you showing too much skin...."

"Just this night, please?" Maine turns to him and smiles. Rj nods, looking "defeated". "Besides, I'm all yours after the party...." She leans in closer to his ear "....and there's a little string here that I want you to pull...."

He looks at her and gulps. His hand slowly moving toward her hip.

"...Later.....Patience, my dear.....Patience" Maine says as she kisses him by the ear, exhaling a little so the warm air tickles him some more.

They enter the hall of the party, his hand comfortably positioned on her back, as he guides her to their table. She feels his fingers fiddling with some of the straps of her gown so she slightly elbows him. He pulls out her chair for her and seats her before sitting down on his chair beside her. She automatically, rests her hand on his thigh as they party the night away.

"...uhmm....they're clinking their glasses again...." he says in a whisper as he pretends to look over her bare shoulder to check out the other tables behind them. "Shoulder....HER shoulder...." Rj thought, as he sipped on his water.

"So?" she replies with a smile.

He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Later....later....." she smirks at him as she pats his thigh.

After the party, they are back in their hotel room. She kicks off her shoes and plops on the arm chair facing the magnificent view of the city at night. He slowly approaches, removing his shoes and belt as he walks towards her. He loosens his bowtie and bends down toward her face. She pulls on the ends of the bow so that his face is inches away from hers. He opens his mouth slightly as she receives his warm lips and tongue. Without breaking their kiss, he manages to sit on the chair while she sits on his lap. Her hands caresses his head and hair as they kiss passionately; his hands explore her shoulders and back.

As they pause for air, he leans in towards her ear and whispers, "Where's the string?"

She looks at him in the eye while her hand guides his hand to the loose end of the strap of her gown. They stand up as he tugs on the string. The gown drops to the floor. She is now in just her black, lace panties.

He begins kissing her once more from her ear to her jaw to her neck then shoulders. All the while, she is slowly helping him out of his clothes.

"I love you..." Rj says as he embraces Maine from behind, resting his face on her neck and bare shoulder.

"Show me...." she says as she turns and drapes her arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips.

They kiss some more as he gently lifts her off the floor. She instinctively wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her to the bed and they make love in the dimly-lit room, their shadows moving as if they were dancing a slow, sweet dance against the wall.