chilly

Moving beside the window, Rj caught a glimpse of how sheer Maine's dress was. Her svelte figure was visible thru the thin fabric.

"...and you're saying it's chilly....Love, you know I don't like you showing too much skin to anyone...."

"... I know....but you have my panty...."

"....which you conveniently left inside my bag...."

Maine turned so that her body profile could be seen more now. Her perky breasts lifting the fabric a little.  Rj swallowed when he saw how sexy his girlfriend was.

She walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Rj asked when he saw her move.

"..the bathroom to get my missing panty..."

"Come here first...." Rj said and Maine turned to walk toward him as he was sitted on the bed.

She crawled up to him, kissing his legs and thighs as she went up. She paused by his groin and smiled then continued kissing him by his navel then chest. She stayed there for a while then looked up as he bent down to kiss her on the lips. They share a long, lustful kiss as their tongues danced in their mouths.

With their ministrations, they both lost their clothes altogether and tossed them over the side of the bed. She went down on him again and took his erect tj in her mouth. She licked and sucked him while fondling his balls with her hands.

He decided that he should repay her so he gently lay her down and kissed and palmed her breasts and slowly made his way down to her throbbing center. He flicked his tongue on her nub and licked her waiting slit. He sucked and pushed his tongue into her as she moved in sync with him.  He slipped in two fingers as he kissed her on the lips.  After a while, he held on his throbbing tj and slowly slipped it into her. With their movements in sync, they reached the heavens together.  He rolled her to his side and they spooned.

"...are you still feeling chilly?"Rj asked, kissing the top of her head as she snuggled.

"...not really.....your breezy moves were like a warm summer breeze..."

"...ang corny mo!" He said, chuckling.

"...ako lang?  Ikaw din kaya...." She said as she slapped his arm which was wrapped around her waist.