dress

Rj watches Maine as she walks from the bathroom to her suitcase in her underwear. "What are you planning to wear today?"

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?"

"Sabi, shoot daw tayo sa Marrakech....eh desert yon so....mainit?"

"Hmm...well, you're in jeans and a shirt....oh shoot!" Maine is now standing in front of the mirror studying her face and neck.

"Baket?"

"Ayan o....may mark...."

"Patingin...." He stands up from his seat and walks over to the mirror. He stands behind Maine and hugs from the back.

"Eto o...." Maine gently rubs the side of her neck.

"Hmmm....bango ng baby ko...." he buries his face in her neck.

"Baaaabe....tama na.....may mark na nga e...."

"Hihihi!"

She gently swats his arms so he releases her. She walks back to her suitcase. She pulls out some clothes.

"Ano yan?"

"Dress....bigay ng isang supporter...." She puts on the dress. It's a simple, striped dress with a mock turtle-neck. "This will cover the mark...."

Rj looks at her from head to toe. His forehead wrinkles.

"Don't worry, I'm going to wear shorts underneath...." Maine pulls up her black shorts and adjusts it at the waist. "Ayan...."

"...better...."

He pulls her in an embrace then locks his forehead on hers. He leans for a kiss. She kisses back.

"...wag ka lang mag-iwan ng mark ulit...." she giggles as they pull away.

"....bakit? ayaw mo?" he wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"...pang tonight pa yun...."

"tagaaaaal....."