chopper

"Touch down Manila!" Dean exclaimed as the plane's wheels hit the ground. He had been looking out the window at the evening scene as the plane descended.

"....back to reality...." Coleen huffed under her breath while looking around her seat and area.

"O, Mong, alam mo na yung mangyayari...." Nico leaned over to Maine who was beside him. "....Capistrano daw ang pangalan nung tutulong sa yo....nakausap ko na rin yung FA, si May, she'll let us know kung ready na.

The other passengers deplaned as the Mendoza siblings, Dean and Coleen, began moving from their seats.

"Excuse me, Ma'am....Sir.....this is Capt. Capistrano.....he will be assisting Ms. Maine...." May said as she approached Nico and Maine along with a uniformed gentleman. With them was Maine's own bodyguard, Marco.

"Good evening po....Capistrano po....Sir Nico, Ms. Maine...." Capt. Capistrano addressed Nico and Maine who now stood up from their seats. "Ma'am...ako na po ang magdadala ng handcarried nyo....eto po ba?....we have to move swiftly po..."

"....Kuya..." Maine looked at Nico.

"Oo....kami na bahala sa maleta mo....tatawagan ko na rin sina Nanay.....greet mo nalang kami ng Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....susunod kami dun with your things..." Nico replied.

"Okay..." Maine nodded and quietly followed Capt. Capistrano out the plane and down the emergency stairs of the tube. Just below was a waiting vehicle.

The car ride took no more than 5 minutes and Maine was whisked from the car to a helicopter which was on the side of a hangar.

"Ma'am....direcho na po tayo sa hotel....na-inforrm na po sila...." Marco said.

"Okay....salamat..."

"Nay, Tay....on the way na po ako sa hotel....dun lang pwede mag-land ang chopper e....walang permit dun sa tapat ng house...."

"Meng! Salamat at nakarating kayo ng maayos. Sige, balitaan mo nalang kami pag naka-check in ka na..."

"Opo"

"Good evening Ms. Mendoza....Mr. Richard has reserved a suite for you....this way please...." the chamber maid, Elizabeth, greeted Maine at the helipad, along with some of the hotel staff.

"Thank you, Captain..." Maine thanked Capt. Capistrano, after Marco helped her out of the chopper.  Marco took Maine's carry-on luggage and saluted the captain.

"You're welcome, Ma'am....Happy New Year!" Capt. Capistrano saluted Maine and Marco and got ready to leave the helipad.

"Happy new year!" Maine smiled.

The chopper left the helipad as soon as Maine's party entered the hotel's rooftop door.

Maine was then led to the Presidential Suite on the executive floor of the hotel. A bouquet of flowers greeted her on the table.

"Ma'am....Will I have dinner served now? Mr. Richard requested that I take care of you while he's at rehearsals. He will be back in about 2 hours...."

"Uhmm....okay, can I request for a massage?"

"Yes Ma'am...I will call for the therapist to come at 8pm"

"Okay....dinner first?"

"Yes Ma'am....excuse me..." Elizabeth closed the door behind her.

Maine had dinner and a bath before soaking in the tub for about 30minutes. She wrapped herself with the hotel's robe and took in the view of the city from the suite's big window.

"....excuse me, Ms. Maine, the therapist is ready...." Elizabeth returned with a massage bed which was being set up by a room attendant.

"...thank you...." Maine replied and walked to the massage bed and laid down on it. Elizabeth helped her undress and covered her with a towel and a sheet.

"....ako na...." Rj whispered to Elizabeth as she went out of the room. Rj had been standing in the foyer which was partly hidden from the rest of the room.

Rj excitedly walked over to the middle of the room where Maine laid on the massage table. He slowed his steps as he approached and gently put his hands on her shoulders. He began squeezing, kneading, and rubbing her shoulders and back.

Maine sensed that the hands that were massaging her were not of a woman's. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head. She smiled when she saw who was massaging her.

"Hello....Mahal...." Rj said with a smile. He bent down for a kiss.

"Mahal...." Maine replied and puckered up her lips to receive his.

Rj continued to massage Maine for a few minutes. "How was your flight?"

"Okay naman....tahimik..."

"That's good..."

"How was Japan?"

"Malamig....mas malamig kasi wala ka....nag-onsen kami pero shempre, I missed the time we spent together.....nakakatuwa kasi si Angel at Rizza, first time naka-experience ng snow....sina Lolo at Lola, nagreklamo na malamig daw masyado...." Rj recounted, chuckling at the memories he had from his trip.

"That's wonderful! At least you got to spend time with them. Diba, matagal mo na rin gusto yun....yung maka-travel with your family?"

"Yes......eh ikaw, kamusta naman ang Florida?"

"Mainit....first time atang mag-beach nung Christmas season e...."

"Nice bikini shots...."

"Ows?"

"Oo naman....basta ikaw, sexy!"

"Bolero!"

"Hindi ako nambobola....ang sexy sexy mo e...." Rj wiggled his eyebrows as he slowly removed the rest of the sheet that was covering Maine's lower half. He removed his shirt and gently lifted Maine off the bed and transferred her on to the bed.

They kissed passionately as their hands rubbed and groped each other's skin. Soon, Rj was inside Maine and they gyrated and moved in sync.

Afterwards, while spooning, "....na miss kita...miss na miss...." Rj said as he buried his face into Maine's hair.

"I missed you, too....so much!" Maine replied as she reached for his hand and put it under her cheek.