morning hugs

Maine came into consciousness with familiar warmth wrapped around her. Rj's arm and leg were on top of her and her back comfortably nestled in the cavity made by his curved body. His face nestled in her neck. She was home. She smiled and deeply inhaled; his scent, comforting. She slightly adjusted her arm to nestle his under her armpit. He pulled on her slightly, tightening his embrace.

Maine fell back to sleep with a smile on her face. They stayed in this position for over an hour when their alarm went off, signalling the start of their day.

"Good morning...." he said in a muffled manner, his face buried in her hair.

"Good morning, Love...." she replied, patting his arm. "What time did you arrive?"

"...I dunno...2-3?....I came to bed, you were already fast asleep...."

"......"

"I love you...."

"....hmm....may kasalanan ka no?"

"....why do you say that?...."

"...because you don't normally say I love you in that tone...."

"....."

She turns to face him. He releases his embrace.

".....you're still in a shirt and boxers.....you normally sleep in just your boxers....."

"....ang haba ng biyahe....kakapagod.....but hey! I washed my face and brushed my teeth naman before lying down....and this shirt is clean....."

She buries her face into his chest.

"......"

"....buti nalang mabango ka pa rin......"

"oo naman...."

"Yabang!" she swats his arm.

"......o tara na....bangon na....may bulaga pa tayo....." he says.

"....just a little while longer.....pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I missed you....." she says, scooting up a bit so that her face is in front of his. She gives him a peck on the lips.

"......." he kisses her back; mouth open, ready to do a little tongue tango with her.