bella notte

Maine whips up some pasta for Rj.

"Eat with me...." he invites her as she sets the plate on the table while he takes 2 forks from the drawer.

They feed each other, him wiping off sauce that gets to the side of her mouth once in a while. After a couple of forkfuls, he starts teasing her by pretending to kiss her just as she approaches his fork – a game he often likes to play.

This time though, and for the first time, she didn't back off or hesitate when he came close. She locked her lips on his. And because he was startled a little bit, his fork came crashing down on the plate.

She pulled away and smiled naughtily at him. She then took the napkin from his hand and wiped her lips then his, which was now full of pasta sauce. He smirked and shook his head in disbelief.

They continued eating separately, also sharing a glass of water. Rj was quite famished and ate with gusto, savouring every forkful of the delicious pasta which Maine cooked. While absentmindedly twirling the noodles on their forks, they didn't notice that one noodle's ends were on each of their forks and they slurped the noodle until their lips met.

Maine giggled in surprise. "Lady and the tramp" ? she said. Rj looked at her in confusion. "....finish na your pasta and I'll show you" she said.

He was putting away the plates when she hugged him from behind.

"I missed you...." she said.

"Love...we were together for 4 days in Morocco..."

"Two lang....di counted yung flights in and out...."

"O sige...pero di rin naman tayo nagkita before tayo umalis ng Manila...."

He turns around and returns her embrace and locks his forehead on hers. He then leans in for a kiss on her lips and soon their tongues are dancing in their mouths.

He gently lifts her and she automatically locks her legs around his waist. The continue kissing, her hands now caressing his head and nape. He sits on the sofa with her straddling his lap, facing him. They kiss some more as his hands explore her back and body. She was just in her oversized shirt so it was no surprise that his hands had found its way under her shirt in no time.

She could feel his excitement growing on her front; her pussy responding by lubricating her with her juices. She felt a tingle in her front as well as up her spine.

He kissed her lips, jaw and neck as she threw her head back in pleasure. Though she sensed his growing excitement, she pulled away from his kiss and embrace.

"....saan ka pupunta?"

"...wait lang...." she said as she stood up and went inside the bedroom. He stood up and followed her.

She took her laptop from her desk and positioned it beside him when she saw that he had climbed up on her bed.

"Ano yan?"

"....just watch...."

"Ang cute naman nila...." he said as he pulled the laptop away and set it on the bedside table behind him. He leaned in again and kissed her on the lips. He slipped his hands under her shirt and felt her orbs and nipples. He leaned down and kissed her lips. They removed their shirts and she returned his kisses on his neck and chest.

Still lip-locked, he gently pushed her down on the bed as he lay on her, slightly spreading her legs. He continued kissing her jaw and neck until he reached her breasts where he paid close attention to one while caressing and palming the other. He moved down her torso until her reached her navel ring which he flicked his tongue with, sending shivers up her spine. With expert precision, he yanked her remaining underwear off her and rubbed her thighs.

He pushed her legs further apart as he came down and kissed her glistening slit. He found her pearl and tickled it. He gently slipped his tongue inside her and flicked at it. She moaned silently as she pulled on his hair.

He moved back up to her mouth and kissed her. She sat up and said, "...my turn..." as she pushed him down on the bed.

She adjusted herself on his stiff rod as she straddled him, one leg by his waist, while the other by his inner thigh. He automatically folded his leg and she rhythmically moved up and down and gyrated her hips, rubbing herself on his inner thigh. He moved his hips in unison with her movements and they soon came together.

She lay down on the bed and he scooped her in his arms, spent but happy.

"....I really missed you...." He said.

"....me, too..." she replied and turned to face him. She kissed his chest and buried her face in it. He kissed her head.

"...so, are you ready for round 2?"

"Agad agad?" she chuckled.

"...kelan pa?"

"...harot mo!"

"As if ikaw hindi...."

They laughed and resumed kissing and had several rounds more of passionate lovemaking.