Santi, Junjun and Pepi

"Rj!"

"....."

"Rj!"

"....."

"Richard! Put me down!" Maine said as she flailed her arms and legs while Rj carried her into the bedroom. He put her on down on the bed. While Maine adjusted herself to sit upright on the bed, Rj undid his button and fly and yanked his pants and briefs down to his thighs.

"What the...." Maine exclaimed. But before she could say any more, Rj grabbed her head and pushed her face upon his groin. 

With her soft hands caressing his balls and his stiff cock sliding in and around her mouth, he soon reached his peak and exploded.

Maine then knelt and they started kissing passionately, hands groping and caressing each other. As their tongues battled in their mouths, their hands found clasps, buttons, and hems and soon, their clothes were tossed to the floor.

Rj trailed kisses from Maine's forehead down to her jaw and neck. His hands fondled and palmed her breasts, playfully rolling and squeezing her nipples with his fingers.

As they kissed some more, Rj's tickled and rubbed Maine's nub as his thighs and legs rubbed her legs. He positioned her to lay on her back, arms and legs spread apart.  He slowly and expertly guided his throbbing cock into her weeping core. Together they moved in sync, gyrating and thrusting until they peaked.

They spooned for a while, Maine resting comfortably in the cavity created by Rj's curved body. He kissed her head and rested his face on her shoulder.

"So, how was it meeting Santi and Junjun?"

"Oh.....it was.....wonderful!"

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Bakit ka tumatawa?"

"....kasi, super happy silang na-meet at na kiss din daw nila si Pepi....."

"Ayus!......pero promise me something...."

"Ano yun?"

"Wag ka mag-shorts ng perfect shorts ulit ha?"

"Eh diba nga yung mas maiksi dun, for your eyes only....."

"Di ko nga nakita e...."

"Di naman kasi nag-eexist yung mas maiksi sa santol shorts...."

".....ows?"

"Eh bakit dun sa pictures kanina, naka speedo naman sila ahh...."

"Sa pictures lang yun....phased out na yung ganung shorts....."

"Ahh....mas gusto ko naman talaga yung mas maiksi pa sa santol shorts...."

"So, you like me....commando?"

"What do you think?" Maine wiggled her eyebrows and kissed Rj on the lips.