playful ministrations

He wakes up touching and feeling the side of the bed where she normally sleeps.  He opens his eyes and confirms its void.  He turns and sees her at the far end of the room, standing by the window, looking through the slit of the drawn curtains.  Soft music is playing and she sways ever so slightly.  He watches, smiling.  She lets the music take control and soon her hands brush up in the air then she slowly runs her fingers through her hair.  She moves her hands down her neck then her torso, feeling and caressing her curves and her breasts.  She senses that he is now awake and slowly moves towards him, stopping at the edge of the bed.  He sits up, pulling the sheet to his torso, his bare body leaning against the headboard.

She continues to sway her hips as she pulls on the strap of her bathrobe.  It opens slightly, revealing her bare skin.  She holds on to the ribbing of the robe and sways some more.  With a few more sways, she slowly removes the robe, doing it ever so slowly, exposing a little more skin at a time.  She reveals a shoulder as she turns away from him.  He adjusts his sitting and grabs a pillow to hug on.

With her back turned, she moves the robe down so that it is now half-way down her back. He can't take it any longer; his tj's been throbbing like crazy since he opened his eyes. It's but natural for his tj to be erect when he awakes but with her gestures and gyrations, his imagination is awakened and is on hyper mode. He reaches his hands out to her as she slowly turns around to face him.  She inches closer and she drops the robe altogether.  She climbs on the bed, crawling up to him.  He leans forward and kisses her on the lips. He runs his hands behind her neck and holds on to her nape as she straddles on his lap; they kiss passionately.

She pulls away from his lips and kisses his forehead going down to his nose.  She gives him a quick peck on the lips before resting for a while on his ear. She nibbles his earlobe as she slowly gyrates her hips on his lap.  He throws back his head slightly in pleasure.  She leaves a trail of kisses down his jaw and slowly sucks on his shoulders and neck.  He scoots down the bed so he is now lying flat on his back.  Her kisses trail down his chest and she pauses just at his belly, under his bellybutton, by the waistband of his boxers.  He sits up and kisses her on her head and moves to stand up.  He takes her hand and leads her to the bathroom.

He peels off his boxers as she stands in the spray of the shower, starting to bathe.  He joins her and embraces her from the back.  He turns her to face him and follows the water trail going down her cleavage.  He pauses and stays on her chest, kissing her on one breast while his fingers and hand slowly massages the other, his free hand supporting her lower back.

He props her against the wall and slowly enters her as she wraps her legs around his waist.  They move and sway to the beat of their hearts and soon climax together in pure pleasure.  They continue kissing passionately under the water spray. 

He releases her and they finish bathing each other, soaping their bodies, running their hands against their skins and trailing kisses all over. 

She steps out of the shower first and wraps herself in a bathrobe while her hair is in a towelled bun.  He completes his showering and wraps his towel around his waist afterwards.  They walk back to the bedroom where they strip down and TRY to dress up.  TRY is an operative word here because their playfulness is getting the better of them as they chase each other around the bedroom.

She tries to put on some undies but he tugs at them; he's putting on his boxers but she waves his hands close to his crotch.  They laugh at their silliness and chase each other around.  He catches her by the waist and gives her a deep kiss before "allowing" her to continue dressing up.

She is putting on her bra when he says he'd help her clasp it on but again, playfully removes them and gropes her breasts from behind, earning him swats and slaps on his arms.

She holds out his pants for him as he steps into them; she's making sure he's not going to grab those pair of skinny jeans in the closet.  He zips and buttons up while kissing her on the nose.

She's wearing a flowy, sleeveless sun dress so he helps her by zipping her up, peppering her shoulders with kisses.

They pause their playfulness and continue fixing themselves up before heading out the door, hand in hand.  They kiss on the lips before leaving the condo.