heatstroke

It is the middle of summer and temperatures rise quickly within the day. Rj is out with friends playing basketball. Although there is a slight breeze, it is very warm and humid.

After the game, he visits Maine at home and plops down on the couch in her bedroom. He is sweaty and red-faced so Maine gives him a towel to dry off and faces the fan at him. She leaves the room to get him some cold water.

When Maine returns, she finds him slumped on the couch's arm rest a bit dazed, his skin hot. She immediately loosens his shoes and removes them and also peels off his t-shirt. His body is red.

"J....stand up....let's go to the bathroom...."

With his arm over her shoulders, she takes him to the bathroom where she undresses him and brings him with her inside the shower. She remembered talking about heat strokes with a friend when the afternoons were very hot, a few days before. With the way Rj looked, he was on the verge of a heat stroke and cooling his body down was one thing Maine wanted to do right away to prevent him from getting sick.

She wet his whole body, paying attention to his armpits and crotch where heat was more likely to build due to the natural body folds. When he seemed to be more alert again, Maine just continued to let the spray hit his body.

"Ligo ka nalang, Love...tutal basa na rin lang tayo...." she said as she picked up the soap and started rubbing her hands on his bare skin.

"Ligo ka na rin....basa ka na rin e.....thank you for taking care of me....." He says as he helps her out of her wet clothes. He then pulls her closer for a kiss. He takes the soap from her hand and rubs it on her body, creating lather as he caresses her skin.

He continues to kiss her as the lather rinses off, kissing her from her forehead to down to her jaw. His hands move around her body, caressing her back and palming her mounds. He caresses her thigh and lifts her leg so that he can easily slide his erect member into her weeping core.

He gyrated and moved his hips as she moved in sync with him. They continued to caress and kiss each other under the shower spray.

After several rounds of wonderful love making, they got dressed and went back to the bedroom.

"What happened kanina?" Rj asked as Maine leaned on him on the couch after picking up his clothes and placing them on the chair nearby.

"I think you almost had a heat stroke....grabe! ang pula pula mo....parang lobster!"

"Pula?"

"Yes....and very hot...."

"Hot ka kasi..."

"Sira! I mean your skin....para kang may fever...."

"Oh?"

"Yes....and parang lasing na ewan....you were trying to say something but I couldn't understand you....buti nalang I remembered talking about heat strokes the other day with Chel.....ang init kasi the past days diba?"

"....yes....it's been very hot.....humid.....mainit!.....thank you for taking care of me....."

"You're welcome....do you want something cold to drink? Baba na tayo...." Maine said as she moved to stand up.

"No na....I'm okay....nawala na yung init e....I'm fine..." Rj said as he held on to Maine's waist tightly, snuggling his face on her neck.