massage

Maine entered their bedroom and saw Rj on his tummy, pillows stacked on the chair near the bed. She thought he was sleeping so she quietly closed the door and walked to the bathroom.

When Maine returned, she gingerly sat on the bed, trying not to make the slightest noise or movement lest she wake her hubby up. Rj was, in fact, snoring softly. Maine carefully reached over to the side table on the opposite side of the bed to get the tv remote control, her chest softly brushing on his calves.

Rj stirred and moved his legs which made Maine "regret" that she moved on the bed. Rj inhaled deeply as he woke from his nap. Maine lay on her tummy beside him so she was level with his head. She rested her arm on his shoulders. She put her chin on his shoulder as well and kissed him in the ear.

"...sorry, did I wake you?" she whispered sweetly.

"...okay lang..." he said, turning his head so he was face to face with her.

She bent down and met his lips. They kissed passionately as Rj turned his whole body to face Maine. From the lips, Rj moved to her jaw and neck, caressing her body as they kissed.

"Mahal....masahe naman please..." he said as he turned once again on his tummy. Maine instinctively rubbed his back and squeezed his biceps. "....harder, Ma....sakay ka sa likod ko...." Maine did as she was told and sat on his lower back as she kneaded and pounded on his shoulder blades and back. After several minutes, she lay on her tummy while on his back and kissed him on the cheek. "Tapos na...." she said.

"Ako naman...." he said as he moved his body, making Maine straddle on her knees so he could turn and lay on his back. He grabbed her waist and settled her on his tummy. Rj raised his arms so that he could rub and massage Maine's arms and shoulders. He moved his hands to her neck and jaw. She bent down so that she was laying right on top of him. He locked his lips with hers as her face came close to his.

She could feel his growing excitement and continued kissing and caressing him. He assisted her out of her shirt as she did his. Rj expertly undid Maine's bra as he fondled her breasts. In return, she massaged his chest as she slowly moved her hips against his crotch. He sat up, cradling her in his lap as they continued to kiss passionately.

He lay her on her back and undid her shorts button and fly and slid them off. While locked in a kiss, she clipped her hands on the side of his shorts and he helped her remove them. He caressed her thighs as he kissed her. His hands slowly reached for her crotch and he slid his fingers on the side of her panties to feel her waiting slit. He gently moved his finger on her nub and slid his fingers in her. He moved his fingers in and out several times as she gyrated and moved her hips in sync. He clipped his fingers on the side of her panties and removed them altogether. Rj then pulled his boxers down and revealed his waiting and wanting member. He moved back down and entered her slowly. He moved his hips slowly at first and they soon found their rhythm and moved in sync until they reached the heavens together.

Still connected, he lay them on their side as he kissed her neck and shoulder. He moved his hips again and they continued their lovemaking.

Tired and spent, they lay in bed facing each other, with Rj's lips locked onto Maine's forehead while her hand caressed his biceps. She turned to her side and he cuddled and spooned until they fell asleep with smiles on their lips.