tickle

"Love....gising na.....Love.....Menggay....wake up...."

"Hmmm?" Maine stretches and yawns. "What time is it?"

"...uhmm...mag-e-8 o'clock na..."

"...8 pa lang?....5 more minutes...." she turns and hugs her pillow.

Suddenly, she opens her eyes and looks at Rj who is seated by the side of her bed, smiling at her. He tucks her hair behind her ear and kisses her on the cheek.

"Good morning, Sunshine! I love you!"

"...I love you....Babe?....wait...." she glances at her clock on her nightstand. "....what are you doing here? Diba nasa Cebu ka kagabi?...."

"...Yup!...I arrived early this morning....dito na ako dumirecho....How do you feel?...May lagnat ka pa?" Rj said as he put his hand on Maine's forehead.

"...uhmm....I'm fine...." she said although her voice was very nasal. She sneezed.

"...Bless you!" he said as he handed her some tissues to blow her nose. "....o....bangon na....time to get ready for work...."

".....Ayaw....." Maine said as she turned to hug her pillow again and pulled up her comforter over her ear.

".....sige na..." Rj said as he embraced her, putting his full weight on her.

"...Ughhhh.....Babe! Ambigat mo!"

"Talaga?" he said as he nuzzled his face into the comforter near her neck.

"...Oo!"

"Talaga?" he said again and this time, his hand slid under the comforter and reached for her armpit and side, her ticklish spot.

"Baaaaaabe! Noooooooo!" she started to laugh.

They had a good tickle and laugh fest until Maine started to cough from all the laughing. "Rj naman e...."

"....dali na....bangon na...."

"Karga!" Maine said as she sat up and put her arms up like a child wanting to be carried.

"Asus...ang baby ko....." Rj said as he pulled her comforter to the side and bent closer so that Maine could wrap her arms around his neck while he lifted her bottom off the bed. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist when he stood up.

Before he could turn around and take a step away from the bed, Maine leaned in and kissed him on the lips – lots of small kisses first then he opened his mouth slightly as her tongue slid in and their tongues scrimmaged in their mouths.

He managed to take her to the bathroom but sat down on the closed toilet bowl as they continued kissing. His hands started to crawl under her night shirt and soon she lost her shirt. He, too, lost his shirt as her hands caressed his back and shoulders.

He stood her up without letting go of their kisses. She wiggled out of her underwear as he lost his shorts and boxers. They inched their way into the shower and took an intimate shower together, peppering their bodies with kisses and caresses.

He trailed his kisses down her jaw and breasts until he was kneeling directly infront of her. He lifted one of her legs and dove straight into her nub and throbbing slit. She arched her back and swayed with every movement of his tongue in her. He gently inserted his fingers in her as he kissed his way back up to her lips. He slipped his fingers out of her and lifted her to slide his ready shaft in her. Holding on to his neck, they "danced" and moved in sync and reached the stars together. He set her down as she continued kissing his neck and chest. After one, long and passionate kiss, they finished showering and Maine stepped out of the shower to dry herself.

Rj wrapped his arms around her waist and continued kissing her neck. She turned around and used her towel to wipe him down as well in between kisses.

"What are you wearing today, Love?"

"...Uhmm...jeans...and a shirt...."

"...good....good.....mag-s-shorts ako...."

"Okay...."

They walked into the bedroom. Maine took Rj's clothes from his bag after getting some clothes for herself from her cabinet.

Maine held out his boxers for him to wear followed by his shirt and shorts. Rj helped her into her jeans and fixed her shirt when it bunched at the back when she was pulling it down. She brushed her hair before using the same brush on his hair.

Together, they walked out of the room to prepare breakfast.