damp

"Menggay, takbo! Bilis!" Rj said as he pulled on Maine's wrist after Direk Oreo called "cut!" at the end of KS. The sudden downpour towards the end of the segment got them wet with the rain. There was a big "fight scene" too so both were already sweaty. Rain and sweat -- a good combination if you want to get sick.

Maine knew how sickly Rj was compared to her. Although he was very good at hiding how he felt during most days, she always knew that he was not feeling well or was under the weather even before he would admit it. They ran to Rj's van together, hand in hand.

Rj had Maine get in first then he shut the door and locked it as soon as he got in. Mama Ten rode in the front passenger side while Kuya Eric, Rj's driver took the driver's seat.

"Kuya, sa Sofitel...." Rj told Kuya Eric who was looking at the 2 from the rear view mirror.

"May meeting kayo ng 6pm...." Mama Ten started.

"...pa-reschedule nalang please...." Rj requested and Mama Ten whipped out her phone and started making calls and texts to people.

"Rj...." Maine finally said.

"...." he looked at her. Then, with a nod, they both moved to the back most seat of the van.

".....hubarin mo na yang shirt mo.....basa ka na e....."

"...wait...." He said then moved to grab his bag nearby. He pulled out some items.

"...here....suotin mo muna to....basa ka na rin e...." Rj handed Maine one of his extra shirts.

"...saan naman ako magbibihis?...." Maine said, holding the shirt.

"...dito...." Rj put his hands on the hem of Maine's wet shirt.

She lifted up her arms and then he proceeded to wipe her body with a small towel he also took out of his bag. He put on a dry shirt on her.

She then grabbed the hem of his wet shirt and removed it. He handed her the towel he used on her so she could wipe the rain water and sweat from his body. He put on a similar white t-shirt which she pulled down, fixing it properly on him.

Maine folded the wet shirts and Rj placed them on the floor near the door.

"...teka....Sofitel...?....Bakit pa?"

"Mas malapit yung condo sa meeting natin mamaya...."

"Ahh....o sige....Kuya Eric, sa condo nalang ni Menggay please....Ma, balikan nyo nalang kami ni Menggay sa condo nya ng mga 5:30pm...." Rj instructed his team as they made their way out of the baranggay.

"...thank you sa shirt...."

"You're welcome...."

"Ahh...can you please text Dean that we'll see him sa meeting nalang at 6pm?"

"Ok....ako na bahala" Rj said with a smile as he whipped out his mobile phone. Dean was left at the baranggay with Maine's things and phone (and their car).

Kuya Eric made his way to the basement of the condo building where both Maine and Rj got off.

"Sige Kuya...Ma....mamayang 5:30pm...." Rj said as he closed the van door.

Once inside the unit, Maine locked the door and both made their way to Maine's bedroom. "Sige Love, una ka na....you know where your stuff are naman diba?....Maine said as she sat down on a chair to remove her shoes.

Rj squatted down in front of her to help her. He then stood up and kicked his shoes off before helping her stand up and removed her leggings which were also a bit damp from the rain. Maine unbuckled Rj's belt and undid his button and zipper and let his jeans drop to the floor. She held his nape as he kissed her tenderly on the lips.

Rj then got Maine's hand and they walked to the bathroom together where they finished undressing each other. They then had sweet intercourse under the shower spray. They bathed each other as well, rubbing soap on each other's body. When they were done, they dressed up and relaxed on the sofa while watching TV.

Rj fell asleep with his head leaning against the sofa's back rest so Maine nudged him so that he could lay his head on her lap.