Chapter 1.

--3 years later--

Kate came running as I was teaching Lucas to read.

"Hey sweetie, where's mommy?"I ask placing her on the other lap, Lucas crosses his arms.

"Daadddyy.."Lucas groans, I chuckle. Kate points to the laundry room, Lucas tugs on my sleeve and groans once more.

"Okay, okay."I say trying to figure out where I left off, Lucas points where.

"'Mommy, there are monsters under my bed!' cried Billy."I read.

"'No Billy, it is.. is.. a..."Lucas stops and tries to sound out the word, Kate sticks out her tongue.

"Stop it!"Lucas shouts, Kate made faces at him making him angrier.

"Hey, stop it."I sternly say, Kate stops and pouts. Dani comes in the room and plops onto the couch in front exhausted.

"What are you guys doing?"Dani asks turning on the t.v.

"Daddy is reading to me."Lucas says holding up the book, Dani smiles. Kate hops off my lap and climbs up onto Dani sitting on her stomach.

"I'm hungry.."Lucas says getting off my lap, Kate gets off Dani and follows him into the kitchen.

"Leave me alone!"Lucas shouts, from the kitchen as Kate pushes open the door.

"Mommy, daddy!"Kate whines, I go into the kitchen and see Lucas looking through fridge.

"Lucas you gotta start being nice to your sister."I say putting Kate in her seat.

"But daddyy.."Lucas groans, I look at him and he hides behind the fridge door.

**End of Chapter 1** EEEPPP IT'S HERE, IT'S FINALLY HERE. Lol.