Chapter 12.

"Shh.."the deep voice whispers, he covers my eyes with something dark, a rag?

"Who do we have here?"the voice asks, he was pointing out to Lucas who just let a small weep.

Before you get confused in the story, Lucas has 2 nicknames: Lu and Luke.

:Liam' s pov:

I open the front door and see a hole near the kitchen door.

"Danielle...Lucas?!"I call out walking towards the kitchen, there was broken glass shattered around the floor, Kate came skipping in but I stopped her.

"What happened daddy, where's mommy and Lu?"Kate asks, I bite my lip thinking the negative instead of the positive.

"Daddy?"Kate tugs on my legs looking up.

"Yes?"I say looking at her, her brown eyes sparkling.

"Where are they?"Kate repeats, just then James came walking in but stopping by our side.

"Let's go to grandma and grandpa' s house.."I say walking out the kitchen with the kids following me.

**Danielle' s pov**

I woke up in a concrete room, it wasn't cold or hot in there, I looked around and saw Lucas sleeping but had a blue blanket over him. I was going to rub my eyes but they wouldn't dare to move, I look at them and realize they're tied down onto a hook on the bottom wall where I am.

"Luke..baby wake up."I say, he was across the room so I had to speak a bit louder, so I did. Lucas slowly turns around and yawns stretching out.

"Where are we?"Lucas groans sitting up and rubbing his head.

"I don't know but get over here and help me."I say wiggling, Lucas walks over to me and plays with the rope that has my hands tied down.

"I don't know how to do this.."Lucas frowns huffing.

"It's like unlacing your shoe laces, come on Lucas."I plead, Lucas gulps and starts to what I tell him, he stops when we hear heavy footsteps coming. The door slams open and a guy..who somehow looks familiar, comes in. He has dark quiffed hair, blue eyes, a beard growing in, and was tall.

"You guys woken up, how was your sleep?"he asks smiling like he hasn't done anything wrong.

**Liam' s pov**

I've been calling and texting Danielle for the past 2 hours and she hasn't picked up, I dropped Kate and James off at my parent' s house so I can deal with this alone, I've already called the police and informed them about what happened. There was a knock at my door, I answered it.

"Oh hi Kim."Kim was our neighbor, she is 48 years but is sometimes immature and can get creepy sometimes.

"Hi Liam, I heard about the incident considering the police were here awhile ago, I did see a person around here looking quite suspicious."Kim explains, I open the door more for her.

"Come in, please."I say holding the door for her, she smiles and accepts the invitation and walks in, I close the door and sit across from her.

"C-can you please explain what happened?"I ask stuttering in the beginning.

"Well, there was a person, maybe about 5'10, he was wearing a grey hoodie and had a brick in his hands he threw it and went inside your home.."Kim trails off, why didn't she call the police? My wife and son is missing, I have to take James and Kate back at my house before Louis calls, and I don't know what to tell Kate if they end up missing for days.

"I'm really sorry Liam, if you'd like, I can help search for them."Kim says softly, I shake my head.

"It's fine, I just need to go pick up my daughter and friend's son."I huff looking down, Kim nods and stands up.

"Well, good luck.."Kim says before leaving and closing the door.

#End of Chapter 12#