Chapter 7.

Recap: "We should go to Hawi!"Lucas squeals throwing his hands up.

"Yeah, say yes mummy!"Kate chants.

"You don't even know what Hawaii is silly."Danielle giggles.

"So is that a yes, or a no?"I ask sitting on the bed. Dani taps her fingers on the side of the bed and puts on her thinking face.

The kids and I both had on puppy faces quivering our lips.

"Oh, alright."Danielle agrees throwing the covers off.

"Yes!"We chant, I throw myself on Danielle and the kids also throw themselves.

"Can't...breath.."Danielle says, I get off making the kids tumble onto the bed.

"Well what are we waiting for? Go pack!"I say lifting the kids and dashing into their rooms one at a time.

"Look for your suitcases kiddos!"I announce.

"Okay!"They reply, I go back into our room and see Danielle putting on skinny jeans on top of the bed.

"Ehh..almost....THERE!"Danielle says zipping up the skinnies jeans.

"Should the lads and lass tag along, Thanksgiving is this week."I ask slipping my phone out.

"Already called, they're all coming except for Eleanor."Danielle says fixing her hair, I nod.

"Do you think that they'll get a divorce?"I ask standing behind Danielle as she brushes her hair.

"Why say that?"Danielle asks, I wrap my arms around her waist and sigh.

"Well yesterday I couldn't help but see them fighting and didn't you when they were about to leave they looked mad?"I mumble kissing her neck.

"Oh..well if they are divorcing, I guess it'll be for the best."Danielle says placing her brush down.

"Now let me brush my teeth and you go order those plane tickets?"Danielle says wiggling out of my grip, I smile and unwrap my arms, she goes inside our personal bathroom and closes the door. I get the laptop from our little work desk and unlock it.

**2 days later**

I step outside the hot airport and smell the sweet air of Hawaii.

"So I guess we separate into our houses."Niall says, We nod.

"Let's meet at 4:00, it'll give the kids enough time to enjoy their time in the water while we set a fire?"Abby suggests, we nod in agreement and split into different directions.

---

I place a stripped pink and purple shirt ontop of Kate's swimsuit incase it gets cold later.

"Ready?"Danielle asks walking in with Lucas.

"Yup, have the marshmallows and chocolates?"I ask, Danielle holds the things up and grins.

"Alright lets go!"I say swooping Kate off her feet and putting her on my shoulders. I open the wooden door and step onto the sand, we rented a beach house near the shore, it's wonderful.

**End of Chapter 7**