Chapter 16.

After about 10 minutes, the guy came back with Lucas' s limp body, he placed Lucas a few inches away from me and snickered at what he accomplished.

"Next time, listen to what I say Dani. Cos' remember..I'm not afraid to hurt him again!"he warns before leaving.

**3 days later**Liam' s pov

Kate was taking her hap, it's been 4 days since Danielle and Lucas went missing and not to mention but Kate is starting to get skinny. I stared at the beer bottle sitting on the counter, I haven't drank beer since Lucas was born which was 9 years ago also adding Kate. Cos' you know 6(Lucas' age) plus 3(Kate' s age) is 9.

I put my hand out just my fingertips slowly about to touch it until Kate appears.

"What's that, daddy?"Kate yawns, I quickly hide the bottle and fake a smile.

"Nothing babe."I reply, she slowly inches towards me.

"Daddy..."Kate murmurs trying to peer behind me.

"Nothing sweetie, when I say it's nothing, it's nothing!"I snap causing her to flinch.

"Sorry princess, just go watch Tv or draw..do something."I mutter waiting for her to leave the kitchen. That was the first time I ever snapped at Kate. I throw the bottle away and walk into the living room, I see Kate playing with her dolls. My phone starts ringing and I answer, it was Christopher.

"We found them, your son and wife."Christopher says, my heart jumps.

"Oh gosh..where are they?"I ask.

"154 Goldberg st. they're in the abandoned house."He informs me and hangs up.

"Kate grab your coat and hat, hurry, they found mommy and Lulu."I say, I've never thought I'd say that. Kate quickly runs to her room and comes back with her shoes, hat and coat, I hurriedly put them all on her and put on my things.

***

I have Kate clutching onto me as I run towards the house with police surrounding it.

"Sir you can't pass, police-"the officer says blocking me.

"Hey, they're with me."Christopher says, the police let's me pass.

"Follow me, they're about to go into hospitalization."He says walking into the house, I see a steel door that wide opened and in there is Danielle and Lucas' body lied next to each other.

"They've been trying to get the key from the man but he isn't nudging."Christopher says.

"Where is he?"I ask setting down Kate as she stares at the bodies that seemed lifeless but aren't.

"Look away princess."I murmur, she obliges.

"He's in the messed up kitchen."Chris says pointing to the dirty kitchen.

"Watch her for me.."I mutter walking in the kitchen and seeing the man who messed with the my loved ones.

"Well, well, well..."I smirk, the man snickers.

"So..you're Danielle' s 'hubby', huh?"the man snickers, he was handcuffed so he just did the air signs.

"That's right, what's your name."I ask, he doesn't answer.

"..Where's the key then?"I ask balling my fists as pictures of Danielle and Lucas' bodies flash into my mind.

**End of Chapter 16**