Chapter 9.

"Guys..since the kids are asleep I have something to share.."Louis quietly says setting his beer down, our attention was now on Lou.

"Well, I didn't want to say this infront of the kids but mostly James but...Eleanor and I are getting a d-divorce..."Louis stammers and sniffles.

"Louis..we're so sorry.."Abby says hugging him, we do the same.

"It was for the best."Louis whispers, Danielle grabs my hand and squeezes it.

--

Danielle was resting her head on my shoulder as we were talking about family and other things.

"Thanksgiving is tomorrow, where should we meet up?"Tara asks zipping up her sweater and snuggling closer to Harry.

"We should meet at..."Zayn starts.

"Our house!"Perrie grins, we nod in agreement.. There house was nice, it was beautiful infact.

"Well it's getting pretty late, we should get ready for tomorrow."Abby says.

--

I check the kids to see if they're alright, they are, except Kate was on top of the bed with Lucas. I smile and kiss there heads and arrange the covers for them. I take Kate's thumb out of her mouth, we've been trying to stop her thumb-sucking habbit for awhile now.

"Daddy.."Kate murmurs turning around to face me.

"Oh, sorry princess daddy didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep."I whisper.

"I need to potty."Kate says sitting up, I lift her up and take her to the bathroom.

"How'd you end up with Lucas?"I ask pulling up her pj pants.

"I got scared.."Kate says flushing the toilet, I giggle and pick her back up and go to the room. I see Danielle moving Lucas' s curls as he slept, I put Kate back up on the top bunk with Lucas.

"Night mummy, night daddy."Kate whispers kissing our cheeks.

"Night beautiful."Danielle and I both say kissing her cheek back.

****

I scavenged through Kate's suitcase for something nice to wear.

"What about this one daddy?"Kate asks taking out a brown long sleeve shirt saying, "I'm stuffed." with a picture a turkey along with it.

"Perfect, now let's look for a.."I say trailing off looking for pants.

"This one!"I say taking out jeans, I take off her shirt and replace it with the other shirt along with the pants.

"Okay, now let's comb your hair."I say grabbing her brush off her bed and sitting down on the floor.

"Noo!!"Kate pleads covering her head, I shake my head.

"Baby, I know it hurts but you don't want to be the girl with messy hair, do you?"I ask, Kate hesitates to answer but then shakes her head.

"That's what I thought."I say, Kate sits between my legs and sighs. I slowly start brushing the curly mess, Kate whines and cries.

"Dadddyy!!"Kate whines, I softly shush her and continue brushing her, Danielle appears by the doorway.

"I'll comb her hair, Lucas needs help with something."Danielle says taking the brush from me, I nod and stand up.

"Where is he?"I ask standing up.

"In the living room."Danielle says, I walk out the room and into the living room. I see Lucas sitting on the couch playing with his vest.

"Watcha need bud?"I ask taking a seat next to him.

"I don't wanna wear this.."Lucas says tugging on the vest, I smile.

"I got you."I say.

"Put your arms up."I demand, he obeys, I slide the vest off him and fix his tie. Now he's just wearing a fancy white shirt with a tie.

"Next time mommy puts you something like this, holler."I whisper, Lucas giggles and nods.

End of Chapter 9