Chapter 6.

"Are you okay daddy?"Kate asks from the floor as she colors.

"Yeah baby, just tired."I reply, I rub my shoulder hoping that the pain(lol Payne, and pain. No?) would go away, but it didn't.

"Okay."Kate hums switching crayons. I heard the shower getting turned on and sighed, that was the most terrifying moment of my life.

I held Kate close to me covering her in a blanket, I was singing softly as she slept in my arms knowing that I'm right beside her.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me."I sang moving one of her curls away from her cheek.

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine, but I love them endlessly."Danielle came inside the living room and sat down next to me smiling as I sing.

"Lucas is asleep."Danielle whispers placing a hand on my shoulder, I nod.

"Want me to take her to her room?"Danielle asks, I shake my head and kiss her head as I stand up.

"You've done enough already, just lay down on bed and I'll be up there in a few."I whisper as I go upstairs with Danielle following me, I open the door from Kate's room and step inside walking over to her small bed and placing her down softly.

"Good night princess, love you."I whisper kissing her cheek and bringing her covers up to her shoulders. I turn on her nigh light and go outside into the hall, next was Lucas' s room and kneel beside his bed.

"Good night batman, love you."I whisper and kiss his cheek, I fix the covers for him and go back into the hall. I walk inside our room and see Danielle in a sexy red short dress lying on the bed.

"Naughty girl."I chuckle climbing in bed and getting on top of her to kiss her.

***

"Daddy, daddy, is mommy okay?"Lucas asks tugging on my hand, his eyes were filled with worriedness.

"Yes of course, why?"I reply placing him on my lap, he starts playing with my collar of my shirt.

"Well I heard mommy screaming sort of, and she said you were killing her. Did you kill her?"Lucas asks frowning, hehe. Didn't know we were that..loud.

"Hehe, no I wasn't killing her. She was just joking, I'm sorry bud."I reassure him and ruffle his curly top.

"But hey, why don't we go on a vacation to..."I say waiting for him to finish.

"Hawaii!"Lucas squeals, but the way he pronounced it sounded like Hawi.

"Good thing you have that Thanksgiving break."I say placing him on the couch and standing up.

"Where are you going?"Lucas asks getting off the couch.

"To mommy's room, wanna tag along?"I ask, he nods.

--

I stepped inside our room seeing Danielle and Kate having a tickle fight.

"See mommy's fine."I chuckle picking up Lucas and placing him on the bed so he can go to Danielle.

"He asked you that, too?"Danielle mouths, I nod.

"So Lucas and I were thinking.."I began, Danielle sits up.

"We should go to Hawi!"Lucas squeals throwing his hands up.

"Yeah, say yes mummy!"Kate chants.

"You don't even know what Hawaii is silly."Danielle giggles.

"So is that a yes, or a no?"I ask sitting on the bed. Dani taps her fingers on the side of the bed and puts on her thinking face.

End of Chapter 6, who saw Payne Train, Lilac Niall, Ninja Zayn, Runaway Styles, and Golden wig Louis? :)