Chapter 11.

When I got there you could see through the windows Eleanor and Louis walking back and forth fighting and waving their hands as if they were screaming.

"Stay here babe."I say opening the my car door and walking towards the house, I ring the doorbell hesitantly. From the other side you could here shouting and clashing, then there was heavy footsteps coming close to the door, the door opens and standing there is Louis and James.

"I'll call you when I'm going to pick him up.."Louis mutters, I nod and take James' s hand.

"Bye daddy."James waves, Louis weakly smiles and waves goodbye, I open the car door for James and he climbs inside.

"Hi James!"Kate waves swinging her legs since they can't reach the floor from her car seat.

"Hi Kate."James says quietly, I jog to the other side of the car and climb in. The rest of the car ride was silent, it takes about half an hour to get home and it was pretty akward, we only had about 20 minutes left and Kate was whining about being bored.

"Daddy, can I see your phone?"Kate whines for the third time, I roll my eyes and dig my hand in my pocket keeping my eyes on the road and carefully handed Kate my phone.

"What's your passord."Kate asks pronouncing password wrong.

"12202."I reply, Kate lets out a small 'huh?'. I forgot she doesn't know her numbers yet which she needs to learn since she's 3.

"James, you know your numbers right?"I ask, he nods.

"Type 12202."I say, James takes my phone from Kate and types in the numbers, he gives the phone back to Kate.

"Thank you!"Kate smiles, a few seconds later you hear a high pitched voice.

"Curl the princess hair."the high pitched voice says, gosh I need to delete that app.

++Danielle' s pov++

"Can't we give Kate to Uncle Niall and Aunt Abby?"Lucas groans kicking her doll, I shoot him a look to stop.

"Lucas honey, someday you're going to love and protect Kate so much you won't leave her alone, and if she ever 'leaves' you'll regret treating her the way you treat her right now. There's a bunch of people who miss their siblings so much, they'll do anything to take them back..just be lucky you have Kate, cos' she's lucky to have you as well."I lecture Lucas, he slowly nods and sighs.

"C'mere."I say putting my arms out, Lucas accepts my hug.

"I love you."I whisper kissing his head.

"I love you too mommy."Lucas says, there's a loud clash from the kitchen causing us to jump up.

"Mommy?"Lucas whispers trembling, I put my finger to my lips signalling for him to be quiet. I peek my head around the corner of the door and see glass shattered.

"H-hello?"I stammer gripping onto Lucas' s small hand from behind me, a hand covers my mouth causing me to try to bite the hand.

"Shh.."the deep voice whispers, he covers my eyes with something dark, a rag?

"Who do we have here?"the voice asks, he was pointing out to Lucas who just let a small weep.

++End of Chapter 11++