Easy

Do not be fooled. Don't let anyone on stage or in writing tell you this is easy. Do not let them turn themselves into a bible. Guidance for the damned and defenseless. Trust me when I say this isn't easy. That there is no right solution to this problem. We don't have solutions, just problems. We only have time to pretty up our pain. Make it presentable, give it a name, give it a voice, give it a part of ourselves, and let it tear others into pieces. Our temples may be cleared of demons, but the gate to hell is still open. For two reasons, One: we have no idea how to close it, and two: how else would we get new material? The problem is that if there isn't a problem, we starve. Which would you rather be, suicidal or dead? Essentially, we feed off of misery, we thrive in self-loathing, and we live when we want to die. We are not guidance, we are examples of what not to do. The only reason to sugar coat this is to fatten you up on the idea that we know what were doing. The truth is, we have no idea what were doing. We empty ourselves on a page and call it "art". Call it by its real name, therapy. Call it what we wanted to say, but never did. Call it a day dream, call it a never ending nightmare, call it your only hope. Call it whatever you want, just don't forget what it took to get here.