Too Whom It May Concern. No, I'm Not Ok And Neither Should You Be.

If you are reading this I just wanna say congratulations. You've made it this far. Whether it felt like a walk in the park or a walk in a park full of armed muggers, at night, with no clue how to get home. It doesn't matter. The fact you are here is miracle enough. If you are reading this I hope something good happens to you today. Whether its you find a $100 bill on the ground,
Or your interview for your first big job goes well or, you have a peaceful day at school or, that girl you like in your third period class tells you she likes you, and means it. Maybe it's as small as a wave and a smile. Maybe its your family calling you to tell you nobody has died. Maybe someone calls you beautiful or handsome or both and you really needed to hear it. Maybe if I'm lucky it's this poem. Just remember this. This isn't gonna last much longer. Life will find a way to come crashing down on you. Be prepared. Sharpen your swords. Get ready for the battle ahead. Look to your left and right and note that those people may not be there when you return. You might not be here when you return. Tell your pets you'll miss them. Tell your loved ones you'll be back. Then march forward. And keep marching. Fight the civil war inside of you and let the best man/woman win.
Just know that there is no such thing as OK anymore. So I hope something good happens to you today.