Flashback part 2

A/N: Hello. I am so happy to have people reading my stories! Thank you all! Lucas up there. ^
Flashback 2 years ago
Katsura's P.O.V
      After the death of my parents I was sent to an orphanage. I refused to look anyone in the eye, not even the boy I had befriended, the same boy that was there the day my parents died, Lucas.
      Lucas and I would meet everyday in the park and play. He would keep trying to get me to look him in the eye, but I wouldn't.
      I knew it was my fault my parents died. I was a demon, a freak. I killed them.
      I headed to the park to meet with Lucas. He was sitting on the swing slowly rocking back and forth.
      "Hey Lucas!" I called. He looked up then quickly looked away. I furrowed my eye brows and walked in front of him.
      "Are you alright?" I asked. He avoided my gaze and spoke.
      "He asked me out." He said. We were both gay. We figured it out the year before when we both had a crush on the same guy In our class.
      "What did you say?" I asked. I hoped he turned him down. We had promised boys wouldn't get in the way of our relationship. But alas, that was just not my day.
      "I said yes." He mumbled. My eyes shot open as my heart filled with rage, my blood boiled. I was furious.
      "YOU PROMISED. WE HAD A DEAL." I yelled. He met my gaze with his bright green eyes, he screamed. Writhing In the dirt blood splattered on the ground. People started screaming as I dropped to my knees.
      "No no no no no!" I repeated crying. The heals of my hands pressed firmly onto my eyes. Trying to stop the tears.
      Once I got back to the orphanage after a long questioning from the police I ran to my room and cried. I gazed at myself in the mirror. I thought about stabbing my eyes out, but that would hurt, I wouldn't be able to do it no matter how much I wanted to. So I grabbed some ace bandages and wrapped my eyes.
      I grabbed a large wad of money and left the orphanage. If I was going to be blind I would need some eyes, so I headed to the pet store.
      Once I got there I heard a lot of puppies barking. But one sound in particular I head. The faint breathing of a sleeping puppy. 'That one.' I thought.
      I walked back to the orphanage, a sleeping puppy in my arms occasionally bumping into things.
      I put the puppy on the bed in my room and pet the quiet puppy.
      "Welcome home Yuma." I whispered. Before climbing into bed and falling asleep myself. Dreams of Lucas and my parent plagued me.  
Puppy Yuma