My eyes

A/N: this chapter will be very short, there is just one thing I need to put in. Sorry I will update very soon with a long chapter.

      I opened my front door and felt someone standing outside.
      "Katsura." The woman spoke. I knew that voice perfectly well, it was my maid, the one I had as a kid. I felt her slowly remove my bandages, giving me time to look away.
      "I knew someone with eyes like yours." She said, which almost made me look at her.
      "What happened." I asked. She smiled softly at me.
      "Only one person had to die." She spoke.
      "Did this person were bandages or something?" I asked wondering why she was telling me this.
      "No he looked people in the eyes, he saw things, and you can too. Your eyes don't kill just because you look at someone. They activate when your really angry, and someone is hurting you, so you don't have to wear these anymore." She said. I smiled and started to cry, I didn't have to hurt people, I could just be normal.
      "Really." I asked not letting myself fully believe it. She smiled and nodded. I looked into her eyes and saw blue, a shade of blue like no other I had seen, not the color of ice or the ocean. Not the color of a bird. But a color entirely new. I smiled.
      'I can't wait for tomorrow.' I thought thanking her. She smiled and closed the door. I ran up to my room and got under my fluffy covers.