Chapter 4

Things seemed easier now, less stressful. We ended up finding a strawberry bush and we spent most the day next to it eating strawberries. We put as many as we could into our makeshift basket and carried them back to our home. I smushed some up on a rock that had a small divet in it.

I dipped my finger in the thick paste from the strawberries and started to draw things on the rocks surrounding our little home. Beast Boy joined in and he drew a heart with writing in it saying," BB+R". He turned to look at me blushing.

"And I hope it stays that way forever." He smiled at me. I went and knelt down next to him.

"It will I promise." I kissed his lips softly.

"Good." He scratched his scruffy chin, I kinda liked this rugged look. Messy hair, tattered clothes, which he had barely any clothe left from his used to be outfit. So his carved chest was exposed, all he had was shorts on, well I guess technically ripped pants. His suit didn't survive out here for very long. He just went barefoot everywhere, he didn't mind.

I tried to keep as much as my clothes in tact as possible. I no longer wore my cloak because it was used as our blanket. My shoes were basically sandals now, nothing but a few straps left. The belt I had we used to hold our shelter above the ground. The gems that I had on my gloves and cloak we broke and used to make fires.

We sitting on our little beachy area, finding seashells, broken glass, and shiny rocks. We used tree sap to stick the small charms to our little home and each other. We used scraps of material to make necklaces and bracelets sticking the charms to them. You get bored when you've been secluded from the world.

Even though we were sticky with tree sap we still clung to each other, rolling around in the sand, kissing one another. We were now in the water cleaning off the sap.

Beast Boy pulled me under the clear water, and turned me around to look at him. He smiled at me smugly. I grabbed him and pressed my lips against his. Our lips were cold from the temperature of the water, but smooth. He grasped my arms in his smooth warm hands, pressing my body against his.

We finally came up for air, Panting wildly. We swam back to the shore, still halfway in the water, and laying in the wet sand, on top of each other. Making love, our moans in unison, harmonized.

As night came around, we were dressed, huddled in our little home, closing it up, keeping everything, but the warmth out. Beast Boy was snuggled up against my back, with his arms wrapped around me," I love you Raven." He said into my hair.

I turned around to face him, my face expressionless." I know it seems fast, but again I don't know how long we will be on this island, and whatever happens, I just want you to know." He pushed my hair behind my neck.

"It's okay." I smiled." I love you too." I kissed him softly," good night."

"Good night, mama." His favorite nick name he called me.