Chapter 18

(mature content)

I blubbered pathetically in the shower, I laid back with my legs spread letting the hot water spray over my swollen tender parts. It been a week, and the sex was nearly non-stop, his reset time was record breaking, his drive was too much for me, or even for four people. No he wasn't having sex with other woman, but at this point I almost wished he was. Thinking of sex drive, I remembered something that I had, a spell book, I got it as a joke, but it would come in handy now.

I got out of the shower and headed over to my bookshelf and pulled out the erotic spell book. I found a spell that would heal my tenderness, and swelling, casting it immediately, instant relief. Then I casted another spell that would up my sex drive, because mine was a little dried up right now, instantly I felt warmth in my body, my breasts feeling perkier. I dried my dripping hair, and went out to the living room, where Garfield was eating, he ordered food while I was in the shower. I instantly felt mischievous as I watched him suck ketchup off his fingers.

I went over to him completely naked, and he noticed immediately, I grabbed a bag of food, and straddled his lap.

"Hungry?" I said smoothly. Gar swallowing hard as he sat back nodding. I popped a tater tots in my mouth first, then gave him one, he looked at me confused, and in disbelief. We continued eating tater tots u til I decided I wanted fry sauce with my tots. Not caring that I made mess every time I dipped the tater tots, and dripped all over my chest, Gar licking his lips as he stared at the sauce on my breasts.

"You got something-" Gar was about to lick it off himself, but I shoved him back. I wiped the sauce off with my finger sticking my whole finger in my mouth and sucking it off.

"Want some of my hamburger?" I asked unwrapping it and taking a bite. He nodded and took a bite from the otherside. As we continued to eat the hamburger back and forth I drank some soda, at which I began to rock my hips over his lap, instant firmness in his pants. I could tell I was driving him absolutely crazy at this point.

"Oh God come here." He threw the wrappers out of the way, and began sucking and licking the sauce off of my breasts. I set my soda down, and continued slowly rocking my hips over him. Things carried on from there, Garfield took me right there on the coffee table on top of all the food he ordered, and it was a lot. He fed me food, and even are it off of me, we were covered in food and sauce, the coffee table screeching across the floor at the force of Gar's thrusts.

The dogs and cat were in heaven as the ate all the food on the floors around us, the two of us still going at it. When we finished, and cleaned up after ourselves, we got dressed for bed, fed the birds, and Fred lastly. Gar locked up the house, and joined me in bed, sure I was turned on, but if he wasn't, I was going to accept that fact and hopefully get some good sleep tonight. As I settled into bed, we both quickly fell asleep, but it didn't take long for Garfield to start making the whole bed shake. I opened my eyes, and saw tension between his brows, as he gripped his pillow firmly, sweat pouring down his face.

"Garfield, fight it, snap out of it!" I ordered trying to help him best I could, not even my touch seemed to help. Garfield let put pained yell rolling off the bed, and he then slowly rose as the Beast shadowing the whole room. Then it was like I lost all control, I felt my four red eyes shine, as I floated in the air staring down the Beast." Stop or suffer." The Demon barked.

The Beast glared the Demon for a moment before lowering it's ears, and dropping it's gaze. The Beast inched toward the Demon, until she finally placed her hand on the top of is head. A blinding light filled the room, and Garfield and I both collapsed on the floor, dazed and confused. Our poor pets cowering in the corner.

"Rae, are you alright?" Gar panted as he crawled over to me grabbing my face.

"Yeah." I whispered, slowly bringing my gaze to his glassy eyes." Are you?"

"Yeah, you controlled the Beast." Garfield said in disbelief.

"But I lost control." Tears began to fill my eyes.

"But Rae, we pulled each other out of it, we need each other." Gar tried to show me the bright side.

"But it's because of the Beast that I lost control." I whimpered.

"What're you saying?" Gar sat back.

"I meditate to keep the demon under control, I don't like when I lose control, and I don't want that to happen again." I explained.

"Raven don't do this." Gar cried." I love you. Please?"

"I can't." I sniffled pushing Garfield back away from me.

"Raven." I used my powers this time to throw him out of the bedroom and locked the door.

I cried as I packed a bag, Garfield pounding on the door yelling at me, I used my powers to shield the door so he couldn't break through. Once I finished packing I opened the window and flew out.

"RAVEN!!" Garfield screamed out the window after me, and I quickly went through a portal leaving him behind.

"I'm sorry Gar."

––––––––––

Hey guys, sorry for any errors, but here's another chapter for you, this story will be on hold for a bit, I'm thinking about writing an all new Teen Titans story, but not sure, anyway as always thank you for reading!