Chapter 6

We were laying on our leafy bed that we moved into the sand. There were beautiful waves of light dancing through the sky. Beast Boy got up and went over to his rock where he had put his surprise.

"Finally!" Beast Boy exclaimed in excitement.

"What?" I popped a strawberry in my mouth.

"Here, it's more food, you'll love it." He handed me a dried up mushroom. Huh, okay. I chewed up my mushroom slowly savoring the flavor.

We were watching the singing sky cuddling, when the colours in the sky became so vibrant. The colour seemed so close, like they were floating right in front of my face. Like I could touch them. I raised my hand and started swirling the colours around, making new paintings in the sky. Beast Boy gently slid his fingers up my arm and into my hand, making me draw a heart. He tickled his fingers down my arm as I drew, and placed it on my cheek, turning my head to him.

"You look gorgeous, beautiful, words can't explain." He smiled, his eyes were dropping.

He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me, every nerve in my body was sensitive, but good sensitive making everything absolutely even more pleasurable. My whole body was tingling, my finger tips, my toes, even my lips. Bright colourful fireworks were exploding in my mind. As everything started to settle, the colours disappearing, the tingling gone, everything felt normal again. We dozed off into a deep sleep in the warm sand.